Mystery Madness

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Song above is the influence)

A small boy struck the wall as four people entered the base. A sigh escaped the taller male as they went over to the child.

"Midnight?" The boy looked at them, tears brimming his eyes. "We have some good news."

"No new fix tis..." He turned away as his fist reared back for another assault on the wall.

"The Union is sending another group down."

His attack missed the wall as he was suddenly on his feet, fully turned around, shock crossing his face.

"Wha?" The four giggled softly at that.

"And guess when they're coming." Midnight blinked twice. "In the next couple of hours." Stars filled his eyes.

"Wha!? Why no ell me?" He didn't wait for an answer before he was out the door. His eyes touched the docks with hope entering them. The others joined as he turned to them. "How man hour?"

"2." He looked back at the docks with a grin. "Relax. We have two hours."

"I wannabe rea'y!" He sat down and purred. The female smiled as she placed a blanket around his shoulders as the second youngest male brought out some food.

~

A boat arrived at the docks of the proud Tilt Village as 7 people stepped off. Fresh turquoise eyes touched the air as the group looked around.

"The great Oblivia Sector... didn't Marcus say we would be greeted by the Top Ranger here?" The others nodded before something raced at them. The figured skidded to a stop as a small child appeared. Black eyes scanned over the group before a pure smile greeted them.

"You rangers ut ere?" They gently nodded as the kid's smile got bigger. "Midnight! Captain and Top Ranger of Oblivia! Welcome!" The smaller girl blinked.

"Wait... you're the Top Ranger?" Midnight nodded as he jumped up and down. "Aren't you a little-"

"Lego! Base tis way! Follow!" He suddenly vanished as he bolted. The group blinked as a Pichu slowly went in front and sighed before signaling them to follow.

~

Midnight was already writing some things on something as they arrived. He seemed to be talking while a group of four lost it near the entrance.

"Ten we ill o o'er arol and e'ery'ing wit at. 'ollowing up wit at..." The youngest of the quad noticed the new arrivals grabbed his breath before he called out.

"Midnight-"

"Not now, Imposter-"

"You have to slow down!" Midnight paused as the female grabbed her breath.

"You're doing the thing again." Midnight took two second to process her words before his face heated up.

"Me am, ain't me?" The other two simply nodded as Midnight looked over the papers. "Oops..." The poor males couldn't grab air as they collapsed on the ground.

"Oops?" The male labeled 'Imposter' countered. "How far did you go with this one?" Midnight didn't respond as he sorted out all the papers and went over to the group.

"No tart tat..." He then sighed before giving each new member a paper. "At hould ive you a asic i'ea of wha ill a'en ere. Me'll ive you ore e'ails a'er. K?" They nodded as the 'Imposter' suddenly picked the smaller boy up, gaining a yelp from him.

"Ok! You're done. Up to your room you go. Let them settle down! You guys help them, I'll be back." Midnight instantly backlashed.

"Lemme'o, you Imposter! Me no 'one!" The other three sighed as the duo caught air and the female cleaned the table off.