Kingdom Come.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Curse warning)

Yellow sighed as she sidestepped another attack from Green as the Earth Queen tried to hit Cedar. He was levitating, so his dodge was a hell of a lot better. That sadly meant anyone behind him was a target. Yellow didn't have a problem with that. She was charging up and praying she did it right. She couldn't kill Green with what she was about to do, but she could do the right damage to get her off of Cedar. She danced out of the way of another attack before pulling her second knife out of its sheath. She saw X panic instantly as she raced forward. Cedar dodged another attack before Yellow casted.

"KINGDOM CUTTER! SINS OF FEAR!"

Water raced around the blade as she leaped above Green and sent the attack down. The water shimmered before seven streams raced down at the Earth Queen before ripping the field apart. Cedar could only land and stare with the others. Yellow instantly sheathed the small blade before landing on her feet in front of the others. She took a deep breath before turning her heel and smiling the others.

"There! Better!"

X let out a noise before ducking behind Emerald, who had an equal level of fear across his face. Yellow paused as Emerald started backing the duo up in a subconscious manner. And there wasn't even any more noises that escaped them. A groan escaped from Green as she slowly got to her feet from where she had dropped. Blue ran over to her side as Cedar sighed.

"Senior-"

She was gone before he could finish. He blinked as Blue helped Green over. Of course, she instantly jumped on him about that.

"Did you send that?" Cedar went to counter when the two fearing Blades spoke.

"No... Green... That was Yellow... she sent that Kingdom Cutter spell..." They looked over to see they had moved to duck behind Ruby, who had confusion written across his face. "We saw the knife on her... all Kingdom Cutters have to have one in order to even cast." Green trembled before she spoke.

"And... where is she?" Red huffed.

"Gone. She vanished before any of us could tell her that wasn't ok." Green gulped as she leaned against Blue.

~

Yellow groaned as she slumped down on her couch. Well shit. She just fucked that up. She could feel the pain circle in her chest as she attempted to tap back into her Hell Magic. It wasn't so simple. She winced before shutting down her whole signal and sighed with relief. Much better. She let that sit while she pondered her options. Her dad had yet to discover a safe way to not get that affect and she had no other allies in the Kingdom Cutters. She took in steady breaths as she thought about it before a knock hit the door. Then she took a deep breath, or rather the best she could get.

"SHYLY DID IT! GO TO THE HOSPITAL AT THREE!"

That didn't gain much of a reaction, so she sighed and went to the door. She opened the door before she sighed at the arrival.

"What?" Onyx gulped as he spoke in a soft voice.

"May I come in?" She blinked before widening the door. He entered as she silently closed the door.

"What's up?"

"Other than I would like to know what's up with the missing aura?" She was 100% certain he didn't talk this much. Wispa, who rested in a bag on his back, shared a confused look with her as he continued. "I saw that on the field."

"I wasn't really trying to hide it."

"I also know what you are. You're not just a Kingdom Cutter... but also a Kingdom Ruler, right?" She trembled as she spoke.