Mystery Darkness.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(The video above is part of the inspiration)

(This'll target three people and constantly switch areas. Also, There's no order. I don't even know if there is one.)

(The main three are Cedar, Paul and Tempesta nera. Exactly in that order, repeated three times.) 

(Enjoy! And don't get lost!)

Cedar was quiet as the sound of conversations filled his ears. People did not know that he might have a chance at being asleep. Not that it was possible with what was happening. He was currently changing into his Covenant uniform. It was nearing November and he saw his chance of returning home. To the Cavern. He slipped out of his room in the Ranger Union and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He arrived at a lonely part of the forest, one that people believed was haunted. He looked around with a gulp before calling out.

"Hello? This is Cedar... I'm here for reentry..."

He got his answer quickly as a sudden shock of pain raced through his soul. Everything blurred as he knelt down and a voice hissed in his ear.

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others must've noticed his aftershock behavior. He kept his distance from them while recovering from his defeat of reentering the Cavern. Everything still hurt after that. He was resting at a table with an uneaten lunch a few days later when Sven joined him. He turned away from the older male as a voice escaped him.

"Cedar-"

"What?"

"Let me guess... Coven?" Cedar sent a glare at him.

"Cheater."

"I have mastered the skills of Cedar-reading." Cedar couldn't help but giggle at that.  It didn't last as a soft giggle as Sven added. "And apparently I am a Cedar-mage as well." Cedar lost it as Sven's smile got bigger. He wiped his face with a sigh as he regained his airflow. Then the original mood return as he lowered his head.

"So what..." Sven sighed.

"Cedar, they have their reasons-"

"They damaged me." Sven's eyes scanned him as he put his head down. A hand ran across his back.

"Why not say anything?"

"It was a magical attack that struck the soul. How could I?" He then huffed as he looked at his food. His hand finally pushed it away as he got up to leave.

"What have you eaten recently?" Cedar stopped in his tracks.

"I had an apple."

"When?" He stayed quiet as he sat back down. "Cedar, you gotta eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Oh really? Or is it that you are pushing it away like you were from the Cavern?" Cedar didn't respond to that. "Cedar... I think you need to go out. Go meet people."

"No."

"You're only saying that because you don't want to leave home in case another opportunity comes up."

Cedar lowered his head at that. Sven wasn't wrong. He wanted to stay within the region to uncover every possible chance. But if every chance got the same outcome... He decided to leave the conversation. It was getting to his head. He only shot a glare at the ranger before heading off. He thought he heard a sigh from the older male, but he went against considering it.