Don't Mess with Cedar.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This'll be a multi part chapter)

(WARNINGS: dark topics, sexual assault/actions/discussion, cracking/snapping, disturbing behavior/topics, torture/pain)

Table of contents
1: Sage's Guard
2: Smarty Pants on Top
3: Lapis's Distress Call
4: Snap and Crack

~♤~♡~◇~♧~☆~♧~◇~♡~♤~

(Sage's Guard)

Cedar trembled as he tried to get away from a female that was doing a rather amazing job of seducing him. He was tense as the girl spoke in a deep, seductive voice.

"Come on... it won't be that bad..." His stomach twisted as she purred into his ear. "I, Silar, will make sure you have the best night of your life..."

"I-i...." He gulped as her arm drifted over his area. "O-ok wait...." She giggled as his face heated up. "Just not here..."

"Ok. Whatever makes you comfortable..." He shivered at her tone.

As she led him to a more remote place, the other Dexters were watching the whole thing.

"Seducing. That little..." Blake growled softly as she pulled Cedar out of their line of vision.

"I sense yandere." Yellow murmured as Diamond nodded.

"A possessive, seductive, sweet looking murderer. Says enough to strike." Blue whispered. Sage shakily hummed as Scarlet spoke.

"When we see her again, we launch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar felt his stomach twist in an uncomfortable way as Silar pinned him in an alleyway. He couldn't fight back as she rubbed her knee against his crotch and sucked on his neck. She had one hand holding his hands above his head and the other rubbing his stomach, trailing down to the hem of his pants. He was in a fit of pants as her hand undid his pants and snaked into his boxers.

"S-s-slow d-down..." He tried to say, only to huff it out.

She licked the mark she left on his neck, gaining a soft noise from the pinned male. Silar giggled as she teased the tip of his member. He couldn't form words as he tried to escape. Their mouths touched as she pushed through his defenses and explored his mouth. He couldn't handle it as the little demon inside him took over, following Silar's lead. He was pulled into unconsciousness after he lost control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silar purred as she cleaned up the mess. Cedar was unconscious, with an enchantment holding his conscious in a pleasuring state. He unconsciously squirmed every once in a while.

"Good boy... now to make sure no one will ever touch you again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage shakily sat down as Silar knocked out Lapis. Fear crossed his face as she quickly tied the others up. He quickly hid behind the wall as she purred.

"You can be a good boy and come with me or resist and I take you the hard way." He trembled as silence followed. "Is that the hard wa-"

"N-no... wait... please..." She fell silent as he stepped out wwith his hands up. "Just please don't hurt me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar subconsciously tightened up into a ball before shaking violently, waking himself up. He let a soft noise emerged before he felt a rush of pleasure race through him. He held back a moan before his attention was pulled off the feeling.