The Uncovering?

(All Questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This'll be a multi part chapter)

Table of contents
1: Contest Fear?
2: Shaking Bond
3: Winds of Power
4: Finally Treaty
5: Orenji-Injigo Truth

***

[Contest Fear?]

Ruby smiled as Analisa, his favorite little reporter, raced up to him. He might not be dating her, but she could put the real fact out into the open. Her famous three articles; "A Performer's Spotlight", "Masters of Trainers", and "Ancient and Modern Heroes"; were huge in the world. She stuck to the facts and nothing less than that. He knew he could count on her to get everything pretty accurate. He was with Sapphire, who hadn't gotten jealous of the reporter, and Emerald, who had gotten used to her. Her smile made herself known as her notebook appeared.

"Mr. Ruby, Mrs. Sapphire, Mr. Emerald. May I ask you guys some things?"

"Of course, Analisa." Sapphire said with a grin. The reporter grinned as the questions went flying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby immediately slammed his door after a letter arrived at his contest workshop. He wiped his face as he slipped under the covers. He couldn't afford to be seen like this. Unless you're Sapphire, who was alerted by his sudden arrival and actions.

"Ruby?" He kept his mouth shut as her voice came from the door. "Is it safe to enter?" He only let a soft noise emerged as he hugged his pillow and buried his face into it. She went in and to his side. "Ruby?"

"What-" He finally choked out. She pulled him into a hug and calmed him down.

"Woah... woah... woah... what happened..." He trembled in her arms as he pulled out the letter that looked like he almost had destroyed it. She took it from his shaking hands and skimmed over it.

"Dear Ruby,

We are excited to share with you that our monthly Pairing Contests will be happening and the end of this week.

We hope to see you perform!"

The word 'pairing' caused her to drop the letter and hug him tighter.

"Ruby-"

"Please don't tell me-"

"No no no..." She ran a hand across his back. He trembled as Emerald called out.

"We're back!" She smiled as Ruby relaxed in her arms, falling asleep from the strain.

"Hey guys." Emerald poked his head in with a grin. That grin vanished at the sight of Ruby as he went over.

"Did something happen?" She nodded to the note that was on the ground. The smaller boy gulped before climbing up and rubbing Ruby's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby avoided Aira the entire day. He knew what she wanted. He caught her eye and hid behind Sapphire.

"Aria's looking for me."

"Uh... no she's not."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him around a crowded corner. She was able to get him in the greenery before the female passed them. He smiled.

"Thanks..." He murmured as he put his head on her shoulder. She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby gulped as he slipped into the chair beside Analisa. It was the end of the week and the performances were happening. He wasn't taking part, just there to see how Aria and Fred did. The first three performances made him regret showing up as the leading partner of each performances kept dropping the other. At the end of them, the wounded performer would limp off the stage. It was quiet as they set up for Fred and Aria's performance. He finished calming himself down as the announcer came on.