Roaring Fate.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This'll be a multi part chapter)

(Warnings: Cursing [Mostly Dijon], murder and violence, death)

Table of contents.
1: Oblivia Snappers
2: Night 5
3: Family Pain Brings Ally Threat

***

[Oblivia Snappers]

Midnight thought that being in Oblivia and away from the other original Fiore Rangers would cure his trauma.

That was before Rand transferred.

Midnight's next thought was that it wouldn't be a problem and he would be safe.

Next time, someone tell him to slap him if he ever believed that.

All hell rained down when Rand snapped.

"GET OFF!"

Winds of darkness filled the air and suddenly attacked the army of Pinchers that had been circling them. The others gasped at the power while Midnight was launched into a flashback. After the opponent retreated, Rand collapsed. Midnight stayed frozen as the others got to the taller male's side.

"Rand?!" The world spun for Midnight as he got up and faintly breathed before walking away. Parchment noticed before he got too far.

"Captain!" Midnight glanced back briefly and met her eyes. She must've seen the fear and trauma that filled his face as concern practically choked her face. He only gulped before sending a quick glance at Rand and meeting her eye once more before he headed back to the base with shaky steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight stayed quiet as the others got Rand settled and waited for him to wake and the others to see him before he finally approached the male. Rand paused at the sight.

"Hey captain..." The smaller boy simply nodded as silence returned. Rand shifted a little before Midnight spoke.

"You did it again." Rand paused before noticing the shaking boy. A thought filled his head, pointing out what he meant. The taller male beckoned him over and pulled him into a hug. Midnight cracked against him as Rand calmed him down.

"I'm sorry, Midnight. I sorta forgot and couldn't stop it..."

"I thought you got control of it..."

"No... I just haven't been needing to use it. I'm sorry... I should've said something when you gave me that look..." Midnight didn't respond as he relaxed in his grip. "Did I trigger any flashbacks?"

"Yes..." He whispered as he cuddled up to the older male. Rand gulped.

"I'll try to control it. I'm so sorry..." Midnight was quiet as he faintly shifted in his grip. Rand smiled as he adjusted them to where they were lying down and Midnight was tiredly resting in his arms. He then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parchment had quite the snap.

She had snapped when a poison was forced into Midnight. He was trembling as she checked him. She barely touched him as his temperature shot up. He panted weakly as she kept her head down.

"Parchment..." 

He then coughed weakly as she stood up. He felt his system shut down as she turned to the person who had forced him to take it. They were laughing at their victory as the earth started glowing with her eyes. Midnight was silent as she hissed.

"That's it. BEGONE!"

The earth suddenly swallowed the person with nothing to save him or even let him scream. She stayed quiet before Midnight took a rather shallow breath. She then returned to reality and got to his side.