Pokespe x 7DS 3

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This chapter is more for the extra roles that have been set in place/might need help. We'll see)

(Please read EVERYTHING past this sentence)

(Table of contents [sorta]

~ Assist ~

Guardian: Lime

Greed Parent: Reukra

Guiding Light: Ranmaru & Magenta & Silver

Sacred Aura: Masamune & Crawford & Elita & Qidorr

Chaos: Mamoswine & Tropius

Little Follower: Swinub & Archen

Sloth Ally: Elliott

Sloth Pet: Leafa & AloTy

Wannabe Lover: Wally & Fantina

~ 4~5s ~
Arctic
Chili
Paul
Henry

Those that are in italics are what needs voted for.
Hope that helps)

(Notes to consider:

1: The Guiding Light is categorized in three categories; Love, Light, and Dark. The Love means the lover of the Sun of Wrath, the Light means the holy light, and the Dark means the guide of Night 5. I will make sure to mark who's what category below. [I suggest also reading the 4~5s section for more help with the last option]. If you want more info, please ask.

2: The Sacred Auras all have a specialty that they are gifted with; Elita is Excalibur Aura, Masamune is Leadership Experience and Crawford is Master Power. Qidorr is a Combination of all three. If you want more information, let me know.

3: Chaos and Little Follower will be together. So basically Swinub and Mamoswine will be together with Archen and Tropius will be together. You can't change it because the vote won't allow it. I can show you why elsewhere if you want.

4: If you are curious about the options for the Sloth Pet, they are as followed; Leafa (Evolution of Leafeon thanks to Sharea) and AloTy (Alolan Typhlosion). Let me know if you want more info.

5: Wannabe Lover is actually supposed to be a failed ship with the Sin of Greed. So regardless of who you pick, they won't actually get shipped with the person. But to cure your curiosity, the Sin of Greed is Purple. I will make sure to show the scenes with how they catch sight of Purple.

Hope those help with your vote. Please ask me for the vote link when you're ready.)

~(Guardian: Lime)

A hum filled the air as a blur of green raced over to a large battle. Purple wheezed lightly as he watched the battlefield. The green blur raced past the allies before a large magic circle hit the sky and eliminated the enemies. The others stared before Lime waked back over and helped Purple to his feet.

"I'm getting hot chocolate. Does anyone wants some or coffee?"

~(Greed Parent: Reukra)

Purple let a sigh loose before looking over at a door. Reukra had went in and had yet to emerge from the room. A growl escaped the Midori's stomach as the smell of food touched his nose. His gaze searched for the source before seeing Reukra holding a plate of food in front of him. Purple sighed before he closed his book.

"I could've gotten food myself."

"You still have the scars from your last meal." Purple sighed before taking the plate.