Disability Doesn't = Useless

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

Green growled as Admiral raced past the Waves. Her hair wasn't even pulled back as she raced down a path in the forest. Her hands were working on getting her hair up while her legs led her somewhere.

"Admiral!" She glanced back and met the senior's eye.

"Talk later! I got a huge mission to do! Lives at risk! Talk later!" She finished her hair and bolted down the path to the nearby town. Silver blinked.

"What the..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admiral arrived at a school where a scream hit the air. Her face was red from the run as she followed the powerful noises. She was frozen upon arrival. A group of students were trapped by raging pokemon under the control of dimwits. One kid was screaming as they held the unconscious students close. Admiral snapped at that as she raised her right heel to her hand. A light squeeze activated her brace before her foot hit the ground and she raced forward.

"GET OFF!"

Her styler flashed and instantly calmed the Pokemon. She completed the capture and struck the group of Dimwits. The screams of pain from them answered any further questions about their conditions. She huffed and got to the children's side.

"Hey..."

The girl who was still awake looked up as Admiral placed a calm hand on her shoulder. A huge smile crossed her face as she jumped into a hug. Admiral calmed her down as she grabbed her styler.

"Voicemail, Voicemail, Admiral here. I need an ambulance now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight hummed at the newcomers. It had been a few weeks since the incident at the school. Midnight had been willing to take the kids that were affected since he had taken Admiral in. He scanned them to see what he was up against from his spot at the base.

One girl had no arms and looked hesitant at the temporary styler on her belt. The boy beside her was in a wheelchair and had several kits with her. A girl that pushed his chair had to keep an eye on the male as he seemed to move his hands in front of her. The final kid had a crutch and small pokemon at their side with their body pretty covered up.

He sighed faintly before he teleported in front of them and gave them a heart attack.

"Hewwo! 'elcome to Oblivia! Me ame is Midnight. Me be you apain! You are?" They took a moment to process his words before the lead girl gulped.

"M-my name is Linsey and I'm here to hopefully be a ranger. This here is Liama-" The male waved. "And he's here to be a medic and mechanic. Behind him is Cath..." The girl nodded faintly as Liama signed something to her. "And she's here to be an operator. And this is Merda..." The final person waved. "And she's are here to be a Unit." He nodded.

"Lego! Base tis ay!" He bolted off as the others panicked. Pichu sighed at its partner's burst of energy. It motioned for them to followed before slowly leading them to the base.

Midnight was confused why they were arriving so late until Pichu put him in his place and reminded him of the fact that they were disabled.

"So what!?" The group overheard him shout to Pichu. A soft group of noises fired back. "That means nothing! I can see them stronger than that! Disable doesn't mean pathetic! I've known rangers and pokemon alike being able to do damage despite being disabled! If those guys can, then this group can as well!"

Linsey frowned before looking at her styler. Does he mean it? Well, they were told that they were getting the luckiest placement in all of Aloje. But what did that mean? What did this base have that the others didn't?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight showed them what that meant. 

He started by getting Liama an easy way to move around by having him bond with a Ponyta and Aipom, in which Linsey found later that they got along really well as she found them resting together. 

He then worked with Cath. After learning of her deafness and weakened voice, he was able to get her a perfect way of communication. He altered her communication device that gave her a stronger microphone and a screen to use sign language with. He then added the screen to his, Merda and Linsey's stylers so that she could read lips and see the sign language back.

Merda was interesting. With her condition being the worse, he had to take time to get hers done. Linsey was, though, shocked by the results after a week or so. He had made her a special uniform that kept her body at a normal condition at all times. He also made a special bag that had machines that kept track of her state and kits to help her restore anything lost. He even made a special laptop for Liama so that he could keep tabs on her. He then created a special brace for her styler that was equipped with a distress flare and spirit messenger. To top it off, he made her a special helmet that also worked with the uniform, but also kept her alive if something happened.

Linsey was impressed by his work to get them back up. She even saw confidence in Cath's eyes as she communicated with Merda on a mission. He turned his attention to her the moment he was open.

"So you good wit you legs?"

"I was clumsy with my arms." He hummed.

"Y have partner?"

"Not yet... why?" He smiled.

"Me have two ideas. Either psychic type or normal type." She paused.

"Why those two?" He purred.

"Psychic give you special arms. Normal give bond to elp." She hummed.

"Well... I've always loved pokemon like Reuniclus for Psychic. But pokemon like Zigzagoon for Normal gave me inspiration." He hummed at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He later revealed to have brought a Solosis and Zigzagoon for her to try different styles out.But he figured out easily that they both were perftect.

"Here how we do it..." He was explaining while putting a little coat like outfit on the Zigzagoon and connecting her styler to it. "Zigzagoon hold styler and discs. Solosis help you connect wit you styler and move tuh disc round. K?" She nodded softly. "Ok! Go head an tie!" She paused before glancing at the two pokemon. Solosis got behind and sorta hugged her neck as she let the psychic connect.

"Capture on!" The disc raced out as she focused. It was a little difficult, but she was able to capture a nearby Buizel. She smiled as she pulled the disc back. "Capture complete..." He smiled.

"Member to re'ax. It help to srengthen the capture. K?" She nodded.

"Thanks captain!" He nodded as Zigzagoon jumped up onto her shoulder. "Oh... captain?" He paused. "Why does a lot of people say that we were lucky to get this place as our base?" He took a moment before a smile crossed his face and Pichu appeared on his shoulder.

"Me no roup at tay. Me normal work lone an et roup at tay way rom me an eave a'er. Me alway o'er to ake disabled members an et 'em to a position at will elp 'em in tuh eal worl. To be ere mean you et to no oly et a i'le etter, ut you also et a ance to ork wit tuh first and best Top Ranger of Aloje!"

Her eyes must've been sparkling before she realized what he had said.

"Wait... really?!" He gave a playful smile before he raced off. "Are you joking!? Captain!" He sent a smile back before he raced for the base. She let a yelp out before she raced after him. She caught up with ease, gaining a yelp from the smaller boy as they raced in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admiral smiled at Midnight's update. She had full faith he could get those kids to a better state. She glanced at the screen with a smiled as she met the younger boy's eyes.

"Thank you... captain."