Pokespe x 7DS 2

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Read and ask questions before filling out the form I send you)

(Reference...

Piety: Rosa

Truth: Mewtwo & Darkrai

Faith: Janine

Repose: Erika & Seafoam

Patience: Sage & Maylene & Giovanni

Love: Sou

Love 2: Emerald & Scrappy

Reticence: Ruby & Lillie

Purity: Sapphire & Hau

Pacifism: Erma & Bluealle & Max & Korrina

Selflessness: Oichi & Gold & Tiffany

Bonus!

The italics are what you should check first. Hope that helps)

(Some things to consider:

*Purity and Reticence are together. You'll have to choose a pair for this one. In other words; Ruby and Sapphire or Lillie and Hau.

Hope this helps as you read through and vote.)

(Warnings: Cursing, bloody gore)

*(Piety)
~(Rosa)

Rosa growled as Tempesta ripped through another group of enemies. She wasn't really liking his darkened actions or secrecy. And he was being brutal to the opponent. Her sword appeared in her hand as she started charging a counter. Her Eevee tried to stop her with no avail as she sent a pillar of light at him. He didn't have time to move as it hit the entire battle and took them all out. Oichi was the person at his side.

"Warlord Rosa-" The Warlord didn't even look as she walked away, leaving the other allies to check the younger boy. He wheezed as the group got him up and heading to the infirmary.

*(Truth)
~(Mewtwo)

A figure glared over the city of Saffron before racing down and destroying a group of enemies that were stealing from the department store. Screams of agony filled the air as the figure looked at the sky. An eerie aura escaped the air before the figure sighed.

'More targets... not surprising. I, Mewtwo, will set things right.'

~(Darkrai)

A series of screams filled the air as a darkened figure encased a group of Rangers in a pit of darkness. Crepe couldn't move as the nightmare pokemon loomed over him, its gaze sending a haze over his mind. He couldn't fight back as the others that were outside the pit called out to him. A voice appeared in his head while the others heard another.

'Don't worry. No harm will be done. Just help me right the wrongs of this world.'

"Have no fear, all that stand near. I shall protect you all. Just remain calm."

"Crepe!" What seemed to be Sven's voice was drowned out by the haze. 

'What do you say? Join me in saving the world from the wrongs that corrupt it!' He blinked twice before finally dropping the resistance he was trying to use and listening to the gentle force. His voice was a soft whisper as he slowly stood up and let his eyes droop a little.

"Yes........." A unique hand touched his shoulder as a series of shouts called out to him.

"Relax. He is helping me keep you all safe."