Twisted Fate Famous Scenes.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This is for YellowoftheNight and her series; Twisted Fate. Please see Storying101 Series Notes for more info)

(If there's a certain book you want to see a scene for, please ask me for the full series list and then let me know)

(The only warning I can give is censored cursing)

Somewhat Table of Contents:

Red
Gold
Ruby
Orre 1
Ranger 1
Diamond
Legends
X
Sun
Black (Two versions)

~~~

(Red)

Red lowered his head to avoid the duo see his sadistic smile after the last Pokemon was returned as Leaf called out.

"Ok... what's your goal!? Between this damage and your little sneaky skills, no one does this!"

He raised his head and gave a confused look. The Professor went over to them, causing the duo to turn off their screaming and go right into hushed whispers. Red frowned before following the Professor. He waited until well after he was in the system, the Hall of Fame, before he pinned the Professor, making sure to keep him from screaming. He got close to his ear with a hushed whisper.

"Hush... you don't want to alert the others, do you?"

Oak still struggled, so Red tied him up and taped his mouth. He made sure he was comfy in the corner before moving towards the door, noting that the duo were still there. The Elite Four were with this, very slowly acknowledging that the duo were taking rather long in the Hall of Fame. Even the Professor doesn't take this long. Finally Leaf must've felt the red eyes watching her as she called out.

"Red? Professor? Did something happen?"

Red sent a glance at his phone. Verde was almost there with their escape. He finally stepped out and scanned the group, gaining a growl from Blue. Ooh, the grandson was mad. And he had yet to see his Grandfather.

"Red... where's Gramps?" He did the sign language that meant 'Busy'. Leaf frowned.

"You still haven't answered the question! What's your goal?" He scanned her before Persian came out of her Pokeball in order to stand in front of him in a protective stance. He gave another set of signs: 'Leaf, I haven't done anything. Though, you've been around those Team Rocket rats for too long'. Lance frowned before speaking.

"Speaking of which, no one has found out the boss-" Agatha. Sabrina had said that she couldn't find him no matter how hard she tried. But who would drop that idea in his head? Agatha. She didn't speak as Leaf fired.

"That's right! So either you know who it is or-" He finally snapped, letting the rage go as Persian launched forward and caused most of the group to get out of the way. Agatha had her Arbok clash with it. He finally hissed as he shoved his hat into his bag.

"If you're going to be so persistent and get assistance, then so be it! Persian!" The cat-like Pokemon hissed before ripping the Poison type down and glaring at the others. Dragonite was out as Leaf called out.

"What the hell does that mean!?"

He let his red eyes practically burn the room as Persian tore down the Dragon type. His trainer jacket had been torn off a while ago, so getting his uniform jacket on had no barrier. Persian got beside him as he turned around and pulled the jacket out of his bag. He was caught regardless, so this would be fun. He pulled it on as Persian glared at the room, challenging them. Leaf and Blue were healing up their Pokemon as Red straightened the jacket and glared behind him. Still in his way. He glared at them as he turned around, letting his jacket put more than just the Champion title on his name.