A Real Party.

(All Questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This might be the theme for the book after Dijon's for the NightSky Series. Be ready for that)

Admiral purred as she watched the others calm the panic down. The Escapers had crossed the line. And she might kill them. She was calling someone as they went into a stressed rest.

"Hello?"

"Get the crew together. We have an enemy that has crossed the line."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She rested against a tree near the Dexter base. The others were still asleep from the stress. She turned as a group went over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purple was quiet as they looked at the screen. Yeah... if you hadn't guessed already, the Escapers had him. But captured wouldn't be the right word for it. More like convinced. They had successfully convinced him to join them. He had to do some things, but he did accept. They were getting ready to contact the Dexters, but they couldn't get anything else but a set of disconnected devices. They did finally get in contact with Admiral, who did not seem happy.

"Oh look. It's the morons of the year in one group." Purple sighed.

"There's an idiot among the group."

"Who? Because last time I checked, the Escapers are nothing but a bunch of morons who are clueless about life. Only morons are allowed in that group. If there's an idiot among them, they've lost that title."

Purple touched his heart as if he was hurt.

"Dear Admiral, you do know who you're talking to, right?"

"I thought so. But apparently not. Who is this?"

The Escapers looked at each other in confusion.

"Admiral, you're not Pink."

"I asked a question."

"This is Purple."

"Clearly not. Because the Purple I know would be keeping peace. Not being a moron with a group of them."

Wow. That hurt. He had nothing to say as Kincaid took over.

"Brutal to a teammate."

"What teammate? If you're assuming I know the moron you have in your group, you clearly need to see if Isaac will get you a new brain."

The group had to pause. What was she going on about?

"We have one of your allies! Why so brutal?"

"Let me enlighten you. You have no allies with you. You have a former ally that is on thin ice and has a ticking time bomb. Next?"

Purple froze at that. Ghetsis frowned.

"What are you going on about?"

"You think you've gained a powerful ally. But in reality you've put yourselves in a threatening situation. You are to choose wisely of your actions before you are cremated and taken off the playing field. Because you lost the easy mode. Awhile ago, mind you."

Purple stayed quiet as she continued.

"Of course, your choices. I'm not enforcing anything. But my actions will be what says your place. You know the source of this threat, or at least I hope you do, so you better act. Before it gets you killed."

"You won't kill us." Kincaid's soft voice echoed into the call.

"Oh? Maybe not me, but with who I'm walking in with? I already have three people who are asking for Purple's head to be on a stick. And everyone else here is in agreement to help achieve that. I personally think that your whole crew should join him. So what were saying?"