Hidden Groups?

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This'll be a three part chapter)

Table of Contents
1: Seal?
2: Hunt?
3: Family and Darkness?

***

[Seal?]

"One Eevee... are you kidding..."

"Did you hear what the others are saying?"

"What?"

"It's more than in just the Code of Arceus."

Purple turned to his twin as she rested beside him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. From what Green told me, the Seal is part of the three leading Codes; the Codes of Arceus, Giratina, and Dialga." He paused.

"Interesting. I should've known there were Codes for them. Do we know the blessed members?"

"Sadly not. I say we focus on the Seal. After all, we will have two other Codes helping us." He nodded before they heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A familiar pair of blue eyes paused as an Eevee hummed on the owner's shoulder. The eyes followed the Midori Twins as they went to search for the Crimson Seal.

"So..." A rather familiar voice touched the air, bringing the Eevee's attention to the person. "Who should tell them?"

It shrugged as the person nodded and raced off, only the tree leaves giving away their retreat.

***

[Hunt?]

Dijon pushed Sven into Linda as his phone buzzed. Really? Right now? He glanced at it and frowned.

Aria: Guess what?

Dijon: Absent.

Aria: Have you looked at the moon?

Everything went quiet for him as he went to his room and checked his calendar. It was his favorite due to it kept track of the moon cycle and some other things that helped him. His heart dropped at the sight.

Dijon: 3 days?!

Aria: IKR? The others alerted me and I haven't started setting up!

Dijon made a soft sound as he pulled out his sword. The dark metal shimmered in the darkened room as he examined it. He was sorta prepared, but for the new moon? Hell no.

Dijon: I can safely get started, but really? It doesn't feel like 3 days before.

Aria: Same. I'm grateful I started yesterday. This would be way worse if I didn't.

Dijon: Wait... is this going to be full crew hunt?

Aria: I believe so. Mrs. April mentioned it before, so probably.

Dijon: Ok... just making sure... see you in three days.

He turned his phone off and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days don't last that long for the nights. It felt like 3 minutes had passed before the new moon arrived. Dijon glanced at the time again. An hour before the others got concerned, 3 hours before nightfall and 4 hours before bedtime for almost all rangers. He sighed, knowing that this was the big night. The new moon before the winter solstice. The hunt had a lot prepared for the month of December, the month of the hunt. He sent a glance at Crepe, who was talking to Admiral about the redhead's notable actions. Not that it affected him. Aria joined him.