ESCAPE FROM TYRION!

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Warnings: pain, torturing, cursing)

You would think Cedar would've ripped someone to shreds with what happened. Nope.

The Dexters had been captured by a witch by the name of Kenalte. Of course, Midnight and Cedar knew who she was and tried to get out of her grasps instantly. They were sadly disabled and the Dexters were split up into groups. Thankfully they stayed with their respective element, but there was still a lot of complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Flames were tied up and left dangling with nothing but a pit below them. Scarlet was the only one amused by this.

"If I could use my hands, I would take a picture and send it to the Fiore Rangers saying 'Wanna fight?' And see what happens." The others giggled at that.

"Why? What is wrong with you?" She shrugged before Gold growled at the ropes.

"Are these fucking fire proof ropes?" The group groaned at that. "That's fucking annoying..." She paused as she looked at the knotted rope.

"Wait.... are those two different ropes?" The others looked up. "They look different."

"Um... no?" Pearl smiled.

"I see what you mean. We just need to get fire up there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Waves were in a nutshell. Almost literally. They were in hanging cages with a practical war pit below them. Lapis was having the best and worst time with it. Best being torturing his seniors by bringing up all the way to escape that all led to death. Worst being Midnight.

"Shut up!" The smaller boy chuckled as the others looked between the two of of them.

"No.... cakala muwalè. Hise ga thono ve." Lapis grabbed his ears and hissed.

"I'm about to start escaping. If it gets me killed, good! It gets me away from you." Midnight purred as Ruby groaned.

"Oh Arceus help me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Blades had it pretty bad. They were on the ground in cages holding them down. Parchment sighed.

"At least we're not in the air..." Seafoam huffed.

"Because you'd be complaining?"

"Yes. And having a heart attack."

Sage stayed quiet as he eyed the cage. Anger rose and burned deep inside him. He was not about to let a little cage hold him down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar subconsciously growled as he and the other Triad Wars were forced into the working area of the prison. He bit his lip as another smack hit the air.

"Please... send help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four Fiore Dexters felt a surge of pride as they decided to escape. And the main three started it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet eyed the second rope as she started slowly swinging back and forth. Blue noticed and sighed.

"Scarlet-"

She ignored him as she swung harder. She smiled at him before swinging herself higher.

"Hold on. Watch and learn!" She swung again, almost making it. "One more..." She pulled back and swung forward, getting above the knots. Her eyes flashed as she fired at her knot.