Doctor's Office?

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

Cedar subconsciously let a soft shock loose as he look around the room. He had been summoned by the Chairperson about something and felt trapped waiting for her. Another shock escaped him as a voice appeared quietly and he went over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He quietly panicked as he looked at the note that floated in front of him. He couldn't believe it. He was going to the doctor. He was having an anxiety attack just thinking about it. He looked up at the building he was suggested. Viridian Hospital. He pulled himself together and headed in. He hadn't told Midnight what was happening, so his phone was going off. He looked at the desk and froze. He decided to look at the messages from Midnight to calm himself down.

Captain: Cedar, Help. The duo are trying to get the file again.

He chuckled at the last one. Still trying? He texted back.

Operator: Are you sure? Or was that just to get me to answer?

Captain: Both.

Cedar smiled as he glanced at the desk. Oh, it was now or never. He went over and glanced in the little area. A conversation hit his ear.

"Shyly, just admit it. I can do this."

"Yellow, you have three sidekicks to do some of your work."

"And you don't?"

Cedar stayed frozen. Senior Yellow was here? He couldn't move for a moment before he heard the senior speak.

"Well... I'll be back. I have several runs to go do."

"Ok. I'll call you if I truly need anything."

He panicked and turned invisible as the senior went out. He stayed quiet for a moment before reappearing and heading over to the desk. He took a deep, shaky breath before clearing his throat, grabbing the person's attention.

"Hi... I was told I was to be here for an appointment."

Dear Arceus, he sounded like a trainwreck. The girl hummed before glancing at something.

"What's the name?"

"Cedar... Cedar Mocha." He went quiet as he shot a glance back at the door. Yellow won't be back right now, would she? That would be embarrassing.

"Ah yes. Come on with me." Everything spun as he followed her. "My name is Dr. Riddle. I will be just doing some tests and examinations." He nodded as they went into a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar slipped into the base as midnight struck. He was exhausted and had a lot to say in the morning. He went to his room as a soft voice filled the air.

"Who 'ere?" Cedar turned to see a half awake Midnight. Cedar stayed quiet as Midnight rubbed his eyes and looked around. He saw Cedar and paused. "Cedar... you ack late..." Cedar looked away as he entered his room. "Where you at?"

"I..." He paused. "I'll say in the morning. Ok?" Midnight didn't say anything before Cedar heard a door close. He sighed at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar woke up to a smell of food. He felt his stomach growl as he sat up and headed out to the others. He smiled as he went over to the others and grabbed a plate of food. Parchment smiled.

"When'd you slip in?"

He said nothing as he ate the food. Silence followed as the others joined him. Malov finally spoke.