3 Tales.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Table of Contents:

Skyborns

Crimsons

Mystery of Stars

(Trigger Warning! Please be warned!)

~~~

(Skyborns)

Midnight was surprisingly the one not to answer. And Green freaked out.

"Midnight, you'd better answer me!" She hung up on the 15th voicemail before sighing. Midnight was always keen on answering. What was happening?

~

Midnight had a reason to not answer.

His arm was red as he let is soak in the cold water that Pichu insisted he used, tears coating his face as his mind drifted deep into the dark.

His family was already trying to mend the wounds that they had created. But between rogues and Green, it wasn't helping. So he was breaking down. He heard his phone buzz, but he didn't move as he eyed the water. Pichu went to get it when he spoke.

"Don't." Pichu paused as it hummed, marking the voicemail taking over. "Leave it. It's just Green. Leave her to waste." Pichu frowned at that.

~

Taen had to save him. Rednal sent out the distress signal and Taen answered. Midnight was hiding in the mountains, trembling as the wind brought the temperature well below his needs. He had a long sleeve jacket on, hiding the scars that he had done to himself from what was happening. Taen ran over and pulled him into a hug, gaining Midnight's attention. He carried him into a cave to get out of the wind.

~

Green finally went looking for the small Wave, fearing the worse. She found his aura, but when she found him, she had to pause. Taen and Jaern were with him, tending to his arms as he trembled from the cold. She slowly went over as Jaern finished up, letting him rest against the Ice Mage.

"What happened?" The duo turned before Taen laid Midnight against the older man and went over. His soft voice touched her ears as he did his best to answer.

"Midnight hasn't been doing too well... Rednal reached out when he vanished... found him nearly dead from cold... mentally and physically damaged..." She frowned as she scanned the Wave.

"But... why didn't he reach out to me?" Taen paused.

"Maybe... mental pain... had something with it?" She hummed at that.

~

Midnight woke up to feeling warmth wrapped around him. He made a noise that got someone to get to his side. His eyes touched Jaern's eyes as he made a whine.

"Dad..." Jaern smiled as he picked him up, gently swaying him to calm him down as he paused. "What happened...?" He was placed down in a seated position before he noticed his father's hands move.

'You were found up on the mountain with scars. Me and Taen found you and brought you down. Your senior joined us and is waiting-' He paused at Midnight reaction to hearing about his senior's presence. 'Midnight? Is there something between you and your senior?'

"I... don't want to talk about it..." He laid down and turned away as he paused. That's when a foreign voice touched his ears.

"Midnight... at least talk to me about it?" He looked up at his father, surprised at the fact that he had spoken. Jaern got a little shy before Midnight crawled into his arms.