A True Escape.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

WARNINGS (only for the third part): sexual actions/talk, cursing

(This has three versions)

[Version 1]

Cyan was subconsciously crying as the others tried to get out. They were in separate little cave-like cages with nothing but vents to entertain them. He was losing grip of reality as he heard panic hit.

"Guys, we can do this!"

Cyan trembled as the muffled voices cheered a battle cry. He lost focus as his aura turned on against the charm that went against the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taen trembled as he was littered thrown into a cage in another part of the base. Everything hurt as he tried to stay awake.

"Guys... help..."

His left eyes flashed as he fought his subconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small figure raced forward at the base. It was nothing but a blue blur before the entrance exploded.

And everyone heard it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyan was on his feet as the others got confused.

"Who..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taen was trembling as the air got cold. He heard something at the door and fired an ice shot. Flames quickly disabled the shot before a blue bunny appeared at the door that was open. He reached out and touched its head. It purred before pulling him to his feet. It led him through base with a soft cheer. His left eye had closed as he followed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It led him to the other Dexters as they were doing role call. He paused as it jumped up to the ceiling. A light coated its leg as it raced down and slammed the light on the ground. Instantly, the ground turned to dust and released the Dexters. Cyan had a huge smile as he raced up and grabbed it in a hug. It calmed him down as Taen helped the others get to safety. Cyan landed beside them and collapsed. The bunny got out of his grip as the others grabbed him. It looked down the hall with a determined look. It did a quick cry before racing down the hall, the others following in a hot pursuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercy wasn't a thing as the small bunny destroyed the Escapers. It demolished anything in their way. And Kincaid's latest control machine couldn't affect it.

It also destroyed that, but we don't talk about it.

Ghetsis was the closest by using Taen's Kyurem. He panicked.

"Please don't hurt it!"

It paused as Ghetsis commanded it. It fired and hit Taen. That when the little one hissed. Cyan growled.

"Merama!" It raced as an aura hit the air. "TRIGLYCERIDE KICK!"

Flames wrapped around it's leg as it jumped into the air and kicked Kyurem out of the way and into its pokeball. Water grabbed the ball and brought it to Cyan as he called out.

"Again!"

This time, water wrapped around its leg as it kicked Ghetsis out of the way and into a wall. It landed as he called out.

"REGEN STAMPEDE!"

A blue light washed over the bunny as it jumped into the air. He gulped as he called out once more.