The best gift 😉

Manohar called his daughter to share the good news. Nirmala had been with Amaya all the while. The sensible lady was assuring her daughter to not to worry. Though Amaya was biting her lips in nervousness when her mother had strictly asked her to stop crying. Having changed into an oversized T-shirt and pyjamas, she was pacing inside her room occasionally sniffling every now and then.

When Amaya heard her father, she was afraid about his reaction. Once Amaya came down, he chuckled, “Gattu, take him to the lawn. He needs to talk with you.”

Atul chuckled looking at confused expression of Amaya. He could not help but notice her shyness when Manohar called her with her nickname.

With coyness in her dark brown orbs, Amaya gestured towards Atul and asked her father fearfully, “Papa”.

Nodding in affirmation, Manohar uttered a ‘yes’, while Atul gave her an assuring smile. With happy tears in her eyes, she hugged her father heartily and said, “Thank you so much, Papa”.

“Don’t cry, child”, Manohar caressed her hair and smiled. He wanted to tell her daughter that he was certainly proud of her choice but did not say anything.

Amaya escorted Atul towards the small lawn of her house, while Nirmala smiled towards Manohar. Embracing him into a warm hug, she mumbled, “Thank you, Manohar”.

“He is a gem”, he mumbled hugging his wife. He was saddened to have cursed his daughter that too, on her birthday. He walked towards the kitchen with his wife to make the last preparations for the dinner after all, their would-be son-in-law had come into their house for the first time.

“So”, Amaya mumbled when the couple sat on the swing in the garden. The cool breeze was touching their heart and the couple was elated at the turn of events. The myriads of colourful flowers were dancing in their joy while the birds were chirping mirthfully on a blissful evening. It was already seven in the evening.

“Your nickname is cute, Gattu”, Atul teased Amaya wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

“Stop it”, Amaya whined coyly smiling. She was delighted that finally her father had approved her choice.

“Come on, it’s okay”, Atul chuckled pulling her closer to himself. He was joyous that finally Aggarwals were ready to approve of their relationship. He was concerned about his parents owing to their orthodox thinking but he wanted to live in the moment instead of worrying about his future.

“What is your nickname?” Amaya asked curiously as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I won’t tell you, Gattu”, he chortled teasing her again.

“Ugh!”, Amaya whined like a child and objected Atul, “Only my parents call me that. You can’t.”

“Why?” he asked in amusement.

“Because I am your cupcake”, she confessed with a wide grin on her face.

The deepest shade of red crept on her face, when she had said that. Atul enjoyed her blissful company. He urged to grab her in his arms and maybe, kiss her just to wipe the painful memories she had made today.

“What magic you did?” she asked after a long pause.

“That magic is called love, my cupcake”, Atul chortled as he got up from the swing. With confusion written on her face, she got up too. She wanted to talk with him instead of going inside but she decided not to voice her thoughts.

Atul swiftly turned towards Amaya and gently pulled her towards himself. Amaya wrapped her hands around his head while Atul’s masculine hands rested on her waist. Though Amaya was too shy yet, her carnal desires had overpowered her. She wanted to be close to Atul, maybe, hug him and listen to his heartbeat.

Bending his head a little, Atul smiled as he slammed his moist lips on to hers. He sucked Amaya’s heart-shaped lips as a shiver ran down her spine. Her legs turned wobbly at the sudden gesture as she felt heating pooling inside her body.

Amaya had never been this intimate with anyone. She was extremely shy to take the lead. Moreover, she was afraid of her father who was inside the house while Atul closed his eyes in admiration while he continued to suck her lips.

Involuntarily, Amaya’s fingers raked Atul’s jet black hair as she pulled him towards herself. Against her better judgement, Amaya moaned at his sweet torture, opening her mouth for him while his hands roamed on her curvy back.

Atul smiled as he bit her lower lip and sucked it to soothe her pain. Amaya responded to his passionate kiss, as her tongue delved into mouth. Atul, on the other hand, continued to torture her luscious lips and her slender tongue relishing the delectable taste of her sweet lips. Closing their eyes, the couple savoured each and every moment of their fervent kiss.

Due to lack of oxygen, Amaya pulled away from the everlasting kiss while Atul groaned missing the warmth of her honey-like sweet lips. Trying to hide her blush, Amaya hugged him tight. Atul caressed her hair while she rested her head on his chest. She was feeling the happiest today after all, she had lost her first kiss to the man she loved genuinely.

Dipping in the crook of her neck, Atul gently planted a fervent kiss on her shoulder breaking Amaya’s blissful trance. Gently pushing him away, she mumbled, “Leave me. You are standing at my home.”

Atul chuckled admiring the alluring blush and shy smile embellishing her face. He chortled, “I don’t fear your Hitler dad”.

“Come on, don’t call him that. He is a good man.” Amaya objected pulling herself away from his embrace.

Thoughtfully, Atul told, “I can understand his concerns for you especially when he got to know about things in the most uncomfortable manner”, assuring Amaya that he truly respected her father without any hard feelings.

“How will you convince your parents?”, Amaya asked anxiously.

“Leave that to me”, Atul assured her.
Nirmala came in the lawn and asked the children to come inside after all, it was the dinner time.

Atul walked inside the house not before whispering, “I love you”, to Amaya who just blushed hard. Gently touching her lips, she kissed upon her fingers reminiscing the best memory she had made on her birthday as she rushed inside.

Atul and Manohar were discussing about the contemporary politics, while Amaya helped her mother to set the dinner table. Her mother was finally delighted as her husband had accepted Atul as a part of family.

The family relished the meal joyously. Atul continued to leer at Amaya who was constantly blushing all the while. Late at night, Atul drove back to his house, mentally deciding to talk with his parents over the weekend in person.

♥️♥️♥️

Hi lovely people

They kissed 🙈

I don't know if it was early but I just wanted to go with the flow of this story. 💞

How was this update? 🤔

I am loving this bonding between them.🥰

I will be back soon, till then shower this story with your precious votes.

If you like this story, please recommend it among your friends. I will be overwhelmed. ♥️

Waiting for your VOTES, AND COMMENTS 😘😘😘😘😘

Love you all
💜