New Story!!!

She had always heard, "Her Mr. Right would bring shimmering stars from the sky while she can just sit back and enjoy", and she had always told herself that neither she needed those stars from the sky nor she wanted just to enjoy.
•••••••••••••••♥️•••••••••••••••

With wings to fly high, Neha Gupta, a free bird always believes in herself and she has carved her own path of joy. Working with one of the leading banks of the nation, she is a perfect epitome of modern woman who does not dream of finding her Mr. Right. A beauty with brains, she has an amazing career that others dream of. Inside this strong, independent girl lies a broken heart yet to be healed.
•••••••••••••••♥️•••••••••••••••

With a dazzling smile on his face and chivalry in his attitude, Arjun Verma is a handsome man who can sweep any girl off her feet. An ex-serviceman and banker, Arjun is the guy straight from the movies who has a compassionate heart. Inside this empathetic man lies a beautiful heart that is yet to be stolen.
•••••••••••••••♥️•••••••••••••••

Bruno, a retired Labrador from the Indian Army is not just a sweetheart but he is the string that connects Neha with Arjun.
•••••••••••••••♥️•••••••••••••••

'Her Mr. Right' is the tale of sparks that fly when Arjun and Neha meet each other. 

Let's join the romantic journey of Arjun and Neha to know if our caring soul will be able to mend the heart of our sweet bird challenging the age-old customs designed by this society just to crush young hearts!
•••••••••••••••♥️•••••••••••••••

With immense love
💜