2.

I walked into my house after my classes which ended earlier today because it was Friday. It wasn't that much of a time difference from regular days but it was enough for me to have some alone time before Jax got home. I flopped myself on my bed and stretched out. I looked at the time. "Three oh four, Eh that's enough time for me to take a nap before the bar."

I looked at my phone dropping it to the bed and sighing. Cyrus and I didn't talk at all after dinner. Why's he being so weird? I'll ask Ana later or maybe not Ana her and I got in a fight before she left. We actually have not been getting along at all. She was trying to break me and Cyrus up for some reason.

Toxic bitch.

I'll ask Tiff, she went with them she'll know and she doesn't like Ana either so she'll choose my side. Matt maybe but he's too much of an airhead, he'd know little to nothing. To be honest he was probably partying more then doing what he was supposed to do.

I don't know I'm too tired to think right now.

——

I felt my pillow slide out from underneath my head and hit me in the face. "Fucking idiot, leave me alone." I threw the pillow back lazily. "It's four fifty." He chuckled. I growled. "So, it doesn't mean you had fucking wake me up by... the way you did." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "And they couldn't send anyone else in here to wake me up?" I yawned.

"What? You didn't miss me?"

"No not particularly." I looked at Matt, frowning. He chuckled and walked out of my room. "Good morning sunshine. You sound pleasant." Tiff stuck her head in the doorway then everyone appeared behind her. "It's not morning and Matt fucking murdered my head and now I have a headache. You guys couldn't have sent someone else to wake me?" They chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Get out I need to get dressed." I said going over to the door and closing it.

Once I got out of my comfy clothes and got into more casual clothes for the bar I opened my door and immediately got pulled out to the car. "Um kay." I said. "I feel like I'm being kidnapped." I was shoved in between Matt and Tiffany while Cyrus and Ana sat in the front seats. There was only three seats in the back and we needed to fit five but I was usually shoved in the back because I was the smallest.

"Well, if you didn't always take so long we could've took our time." Ana sneered. "Okay well sorry I was tired. Jesus Christmas." I sneered back. "Just shut the fuck up and stop complaining." She scoffed. "Shut the fuck up." I mocked. "Bitch."

Everyone in the car rolled their eyes at us. I caught Cyrus's eyes in the review mirror and felt embarrassed. He was angry and probably would drag me to the bathroom and have a talk with me when we got there. I don't care anymore she's a bitch and if he can't see that oh well, I guess. But I might want to keep my mouth closed the rest of the night.

When I got out of the car he yanked my wrist. At least we actually get to talk, instead of him being ignorant. When we reached the bathroom he pushed me to sit on the sink. "Fix your attitude." He scolded me. I said nothing and crossed my arms. "Elliot." He said sternly.

"Stop doing that! What happened to you? Why are so distant? Did you do something while you were away? Why are you backing Ana up? Because before you left I thought you hated her."

"Things change, Eli."

I looked down and sighed. "But I'm still your boyfriend. Shouldn't you be backing me up instead?" I looked up at him. "You just need to chill, okay?" He walked out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. "Great talk." I huffed.

"I really thought you guys were going to have angry sex."

"Shut the fuck up, Matt." I said leaving the bathroom. I went up to Tiffany and pulled her away from the group. "Sorry... I just need someone to talk to that's has some common sense." She nodded. "I got you. Hold on, I'm going to get us drinks."

When she came back she handed me a drink and a shot. I clinked it with her glass and downed it. She sat down in the booth across from me. "Okay, so what's up?"

"Cyrus is being a bitch." I furrowed my eyebrow together. I never called him a jerk let alone a bitch before. "Woah." Tiff chuckled. "Yeah, he's siding with Anastasia and not me even though I'm his boyfriend. I feel like he's avoiding me and he's not answering any of my questions." I drank my drink. "Since yesterday?" She questioned. "Yeah and just a little bit before he left." I tapped my finger against the cold glass. "Let's... just have a good time." She dragged me back over to my friends.

"I guess neither Tiff or Elliot are going to be the designated drivers." Ana said sighing. "You couldn't have waited?" She asked and directed it at me. I drank the rest of my drink while looking at her then wiped my face with my sleeve. Cyrus sighed looking at me. "I'll be designated driver. I haven't been in a while." He said. "Tha-." I started.

"Thanks Cy." Ana said smiling. "Your welcome." Cyrus looked at her. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips into a thin line. "Im going to get another drink." I walked over to the bar. Matt came over with me walking behind me. "Where's Jax?" I asked him. "I'll have a Long Island iced tea." I told the bartender. He nodded at me and looked at Matt. "I'll have it from the tap. He's socializing already... are you sure you'll be able to hold down a L. double I. T. You just drank a beer and your a light weight."

"Shut up Matt. Maybe, I'm trying to get drunk. Alright?"

He chuckled. "I like the way your thinking." He got his drink and walked over to the table full of our friends. I got mine and followed behind him.

By the time I was half way done my drink I started to feel just a little woozy. "I'm going dancinnnng."

Okay maybe a lot woozy but that's why I have my friends, one thing I always try to remember is always bring you with a friend.... um no wait always bring a friend if you going to drink because you could get kidnapped. It happened to me a couple times well almost happened to me. My friends had to save me those couple of times.

"I'll go with." Tiff laughed at me and hopped of the stool she was sitting in. "Come on, love." Cyrus didn't like me calling people that but I didn't care he was the reason I was mad. I pulled Tiff to the dance floor where Matt and Jax already were. They weren't as drunk as I was but they... let's just call them tipsy. They were grinding and whooping and cheering and spilling drinks and having fun. That's what I want, I want to have fun. "Fuck my boyfriend." I thought out loud. "Oops." I sucked the rest of my drink down through the straw. I do wanna do that though. No, I don't I'm mad at him.

I danced with Tiff and let a couple guys grind on me. Tiff also got me another drink. I didn't really want it but I drank it anyways. Not letting it get to far and pushing them away when it got to harsh. Tiffany pressed her body against mine and smiled at me. "Hey sexy. How're you doing?" I chuckled. "Fucking great." Then I felt someone come up behind me and sandwich me between himself and Tiff. "Matt get the fuck awaaay from me. You hooorny bisexual."

"Aren't you bisexual too?... Would you let me fuck you if you weren't dating Cy?" He turned me around. "If I was drunk enough.... maybe." I chuckled, hiccuping. "Are you drunk enough?" He laughed. I chuckled. "Yeah, yes I am but don't fuck me...." I thought for a second. "But you can kiss me." I smirked. He raised his eyebrow and finished sipping his drink. "No... just kidding." I laughed and pushed him away. "Ew..." I faked gagged but almost really threw up. "Shit." I lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach. "What's wrong?" Matt asked me. "I think I'm going to be sick." I hiccuped again and held my hand over my mouth. I walked to the bathroom but when I hiccuped again I started running.

"Wait no!" One of my friends said behind me. As I opened the door to see Cyrus and Anastasia fucking each other in the... this public bathroom. He was in her and she was snickering at me.

"You fucking whore." I ran into one of the stall locking it behind me and threw up.