3.

"What the fuck?" I sat in a booth looking at Tiff or into space really, with a cold bottle of water in hand. I stomped my feet like a child and punched the seat. "Immm so m- mad. I can't even... even cry."

"Your also drunk as fuck right now." She said sighing. "And he's not. Yet he still fucked her." I glared at him. I looked at Matt staring at the table. "Could you fuck m-?" Tiffany put her hand over my mouth. "Don't. Maybe you can still work this out." she said. I shook my head.

"They did it before we left for Spain and while we were in Spain too." Matt was still staring at the table but he finally spoke up. "They kind of did it in your bed."

"In- in my bed? In my fucking bed? I swear I'm going to punch him in his-."

"Elliot Flynn."

"Don't use my middle name." I got up and walked over to where Cyrus and Everybody else was. Matt and Tiffany followed behind me. "You're such a fucking man whore." I poked his chest hard. "Listen Eli-." He started.

"No dont fucking do that. Don't fucking don't that to me. You you you asshole. What d'ya get tired of fucking me so you had to switch it up? Matt told me what you guys did in my bed. In my fuck- fucking bed! I introduced you guysh. Mmm." I held onto the table so I didn't fall over. "You know what never mind. I don't fucking care. I'm just going to fuck who ever I'd like too. Just so you know we're done. I fucking loved you butIguess that didn't mattter,"

"Eli, Elliot please let's talk."

"We have... nothing. To. Fucking. Talk about." I jabbed my finger through the air, glaring at him. I walked outside the club going out the side door because that was the closet exit I could see and I didn't want to be in the line of anybodies sight anymore. I'm aware I caused a scene and quite frankly don't care I was just mad at them for keeping secrets and not telling me things I should know.

I took out my phone and texted Tiffany that I was going to my parents house.

~~~
Tiff: no don't they'll be mad at you.

Theu dp h8te me alvreadi

Tiff: You should go to a hotel or something.

God ijeoa
~~~

I could even looked at my phone right so I decided to not call a taxi and just walk to the hotel. As I started walking it started to pour. "Just my fucking luck." Tears and rain drops started blurring my vision and I walked faster to the hotel so I could get to sleep and hopefully forget this night ever happened. I tripped and scrapped my knee on the concrete but got up fast and started jogging. It wasn't to far and I knew where I was going.

At least I think I did.

I got there and the lady at the desk looked at me funny but I didn't care. I just wanted sleep. "Can I have a have a a room, please please?" She nodded and clicked her fingers at her computer. "Name?"

"Greenway... Elliot Greenway."

"Uh... here." She handed me a key and I looked at the number. Only one floor up, thank goodness. I went up the elevator to one floor above me and went to my room. I held the key in both hands trying to steady it. "Fricking key go. In. the. Hole." I jammed it against the knob. I sighed and leaned my forehead against the door. I tried again and it worked. I flipped the switch on and saw three guys standing over the bed in the room.

There was a bloodied body, and one of them was holding a knife. I gulped hard and squeezed my eyes shut. Maybe it was a part of my drunken imagination. I opened my eyes only for the light to be shut off and an arm wrapped round my waist then another over my mouth as I started to scream. "He's really fricking drunk, dude." A chuckle.

I thrashed but it did no use these arms were to strong and I was to drunk. How'd this even happen?

"We don't have anything to make him pass out. What do we do?"

"I don't know kill him?"

"We can't kill anyone but our specified target. Quinn said so and I'd rather not get him mad right now." A voice whispered from across the room. "We can pose him as his boyfriend." The other one suggested. "His face." The one holding onto me said. "Plus, he's way to old."

"No he's not"

"I'm pretty sure he's going to pass out anyways. We can just bring him back to Quinn." One said to change the subject.

"Sounds good, let's finish up here first though."

"Wait..." I was thrown onto the bed with a hand still over my mouth. The person was just barley seeable in the dark. He lifted his hand off my mouth. "Hel-." I got out before he wrapped his hands around my throat. I gasped for air and tears came flowing out of my eyes.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

This is why you always bring a friend.

Because I didn't listen to my own self I'm going to die at the hands of a stranger.

I could feel a sense of soberness just as everything went blacker then the darkness I was already in.