5.

When I woke up again my legs were free and I had a little more movement with my arms but both my wrist were handcuffed behind my back. I was also in a different room, a small one with a bed and that's pretty much it. I went over to the door and tried opening it but it was locked.

So, now I'm just sitting on the bed.

At least my headache is gone. I still don't know where I am or who these people are.

The door opened. "Hey there." I didn't look up. "Okay then that's fine." He stepped in the room. "What do you want?" I asked. "Tristan was right but nonetheless I've come to gather you. Also, here." He tossed a blue t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants on the bed next to me. I looked at it then looked to him. "Put them on. Unless you want to be cold." He shrugged.

"Yeah, you know I would but I kinda can't." I showed him my handcuffed wrist. He nodded slowly. "Oh, I forgot about that part." I just raised my eyebrow at him. "I don't have the key to them." He lifted my wrist by the chain from the handcuffs.

"Why do I even have them on?"

"Because Quinn and Tristan think that you should." He shrugged. I looked away for a second. He seems really useful to get information out of but I better start with simple questions. "Wher-?"

"What's taking so long, Chase?" He spoke to Chase but was looking at me. "Oh sorry Quinn. I don't have the key to these." He grabbed my arm and showed Quinn the handcuffs. "Ow." I said quietly but nobody responded to me.

"I got it, go wait for me downstairs."

I got the chills and watched Chase get up to leave the room. I looked back at Quinn and inched back slightly. He blinked purposely a couple of times and looked me up and down then sighed. His presence made me feel small and weak. I didn't like it because I wasn't used feeling like this.

He came and stood in front of me. "You're a nurse?"

Random, much?

I nodded. "You can speak, you know?" His eyes trailed down to my neck. I looked down, feeling uncomfortable in his gaze. I felt a finger on my chin and he lifted my head to look at him. "Are you scared of me?? He asked smirking. I got defensive and scoffed. "No, why would I-."

He put his thumb over my mouth and drug my lip down. "For one I'm much bigger and stronger then you and your defenseless with those handcuffs on. I could honestly do what ever I'd like to you right now." I turned my head. "Well, don't... please."

"Very well. Stand up and turn around..."

"I-."

"So, I can take the handcuffs off." He chuckled. "Back up then." I looked to him and pursed my lips. He rolled his eyes. "This really taking longer then it needs too." He grabbed the pants and pushed me down on the bed. "Hey." I said. "Your the one making this longer then it has to be."

He didn't say anything just slid my foot through one of the pant holes then the other. Then I sat up and opened my mouth to say something but he roughly put the shirt over my head just leaving my arms behind my back. "There."

"Thanks a lo-." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and held my legs together so I couldn't kick him. "You're hurting me." I looked down the hallway we were in and it looked like it was just all rooms like a hotel or something. "I could've walked myself."

"I don't really trust you."

"Well, I don't trust you either." We walked down a flight of stairs. "Ok new rule only speak when I tell you it's okay to speak." We walked into a living room where the other were. "I don't have to listen to you." I frowned. I felt a sting on my ass and I yelped. I got thrown on a couch and he held my jaw in his hand. "Did you jus-."