6.

- no cursing
- no "talking back"
- always do what he asks of me
- at least always eat dinner
- no recreational drinking
- I must stay in the house unless brought or told otherwise
- I must come to the meetings they hold
- I can't put my "two cents" in unless someone ask for it
- always use my manners
- and for whatever reason, always call him sir

This might be harder then I thought and I didn't even think about it. I didn't like any of the rules I was given but there were a few that I could deal with... I think.

"Got them?" He asked he sat up and looked up at me. " Yup... I- I- I mean yes sir." I nodded. He nodded too. "Good job. Now, do you have any questions about us going to New York?"

"Um, for how long?"

"It shouldn't take longer then two days. We just got to do this job for a guy then we'll be right back." He grabbed my hips. "Uh um... what do you have to do?" I asked trying to ignore his hand placement. "Nothing you have to worry about... do you want those handcuffs off?"

"I- uh um y- yes please."

"Turn around, please and promise me your not going to do anything stupid."

"I'm not- er... I promise I won't do anything stupid." I said, turning around. I'm glad that offered to take them off because my wrist were starting to hurt. When he took them off I rubbed my wrist and looked at them. I went to turn back around but before I could he pulled me onto his lap. "Anymore questions?" He asked resting his chin on my shoulder. "Uh uh um y- yeah. Uh wh- where are we exactly?" I looked at him.

His presence although intimidating with his tattoos, piercings, and always slicked back jet black hair looked softer up close. You couldn't really tell from a distance but he had softly placed freckles and a long scar that went through his eyebrow on the right side of his face. His green eyes glaring at me were serious yet playful as he looked at me watching me take in his features.

"We're in the middle of the woods, in an abandoned building... a hotel they started building but didn't have enough money to finish building so they left it here and now it's our home."

Home... what even is a home?

"Something the matter?" He asked as I sighed. I shook my head. "I just never really had a definite home."

"Well, now you do." He pushed me up. "We leave tonight after dinner but Snake won't be here until tomorrow. I've told him about you so it won't be a surprise. I tell him about what we talk about but he won't be able to touch you." He placed a hand on my cheek. I nodded. "Also, you should listen to him and be polite." He continued.

"Yes sir." I smiled softly. "Good... I have to go prepare for New York. You can go or do whatever just don't travel to far from the house. Also, my room is off limits." He ruffled my hair. "Understood." I nodded. He turned around and went up the stairs.

I sat on the couch, sighing and thinking to myself. What was that? Why'd I... do that? It couldn't be because I just didn't want to get hit. I rolled my eyes. Quinn isn't the boss of me. He might think he is but he is most definitely not and I am not going to let him order me around. I'll figure a way to escape and get them in trouble or something. They kidnapped me for gods sake. Even if I wasn't happy with my life before I'm still not supposed to here and everybody knows that.

I laid back and looked to the ceiling, narrowing my eyes. I wonder why his room is off limits and no other rooms are. What's up there? Where even was his room? I scoffed to myself. "I'm not scared of you."

"Scared of who?"

I jumped and took a deep breath. "You scared me." He chuckled loudly. "You just said you weren't scared." I rolled my eyes. "I was talking about Quinn. I'm not scared of him."