26.

"Dinner." Andy called. Everybody got up except for Quinn. I waited for him with my hands behind my back, tilting my head as I looked at him.he looked at me after a while of him just staring into space. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. I shrugged. "Yeah... I guess but I wanted to wait for you." I let my hands fall to the side. "Mmm...." he responded, getting up.

"Hey Quinn... I mean sir."

He stopped and looked at me as if to study me or to check if he heard right. "You don't have to-."

"I want to though." I looked down and rocked on my heels a bit. ".... but I won't if you don't want me to." I added. He lifted my chin and kissed my nose. "You can call me whatever you'd like." He said softly. A small smile peaked at the corner of my mouth. "Even daddy." I joked. He got the chills and I smirked. "Maybe not..." he said. "Why you liked it?" I laughed. He glared at me. "I- I'm sorry sir." I cowered.

"Maybe... just maybe I'll let you call me that but only when we're alone."

"Alright... um but also..." I trailed off. "Also what, Kitten?" He looked to the dinning room. "A- are you going t- to punish me?" I blushed. When he was quiet for more then the time it took to respond, I looked up at him. "I'll sit pretty for you... or anything you want because I.... deserve it. I was mean and I shouldn't have done what I did."

"Seems like you've already learned your lesson though." He smirked. "Oh... but maybe I didn't?" I looked away. He chuckled. "I'll figure something out for my naughty kitten." Then he continued on his way to the dining room. "I-..." I blushed super hard and watched him leave into the dinning room.

I walked slowly into the dinning room trying to make my blushing go away. I saw the guys did have extra chairs because there was an extra one for Andy and an empty seat for me right next to Tristan and Quinn. I guessed they just didn't want me sitting on their lap while someone was here.

I kinda wanna sit on his lap just to see what he would do.

But we're not going to do that right now.

I sat in my own chair and scooted myself closer to the table. Andy had made some kind of soup and it smelled so good. I picked up the spoon cautiously and brought it to my mouth. I blew on it because I could still see the steam coming off the top. I put the spoonful into my mouth. "Mmm." I said not paying attention to anyone else at the table. Quinn chuckled causing me to look at him. He shook his head smiling and I went back to eating.

By the time I was almost done my dinner I heard Andy say. "Well, it's supposed to snow tonight." I looked at her. "It is?" Everyone looked at me. "Sorry for interrupting." I folded my hands in my lap. Andy chuckled. "It's okay, love and yes it's supposed to snow. Do you like the snow?" She asked. I nodded. "It's pretty."

"I agree." She said smiling. I gave a small smile back. She looked back to Tristan and the others, carrying on her conversation. Quinn reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't think much of it and continued to eat the rest of my soup, swinging my legs a little.

I put the last spoonful of soup into my mouth when Quinn's hand rubbed a little to far up my leg and I choked. I grabbed the water bottle that was placed in front of me and struggled to open it. Quinn handed me his water. I took it and drank.

"Are you alright?" Chase asked me with a concerned look on his face. I nodded. "I just ch-." Quinn squeezed my thigh and I jerked forward. "I just choked a little." I cleared my throat and looked at Quinn. He acted like he had done nothing and shrugged.

They talked for a while more about business or something or other. Nothing that concerned me. So, I just did my own thing. I opened the water bottle that was mine because Quinn took his back. I took a long sip and Quinn decided that he was going to squeeze my leg again causing me to accidentally squeeze the bottle. I whined and looked at him.

"What's the matter, Kitten? You've gotten yourself all wet."

I looked down blushing.

He was enjoying himself that's for sure.

"Can you not?" Tristan said through gritted teeth. Quinn shrugged. "I didn't do anything." Tristan put a hand to his forehead and shook his head. He muttered something but I didn't hear what he said.

"I should get going." Andy smiled as she got up from her chair. "Okay yeah. I wouldn't want you to be stuck in the snow storm." Tristan got up to and grabbed her dishes. She smiled. "It was nice seeing you all again and it was nice meeting you." She looked at me. I smiled. "You too and thanks for dinner. It was really yummy."

"No problem. Okay bye you guys."

The boys all said bye and thanks even Gunner. That was the first time I heard his voice.

I got up to take my bowl into the kitchen for Tristan because he said he'd do them tonight but as I was getting up I stubbed my toe. "Shit." I said under my breath. Quinn grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. "I stubbed my toe. I didn't mean to." I told him. "There's a thousand different words you could've said." He loosed his grip. I glared. "Like... fuck or damn it."

Whyyyy did I do that?

"Curse at me again... go ahead."

To do it or to not?

"I can see you thinking about it." He sucked his teeth. "What am I going to do with such a naughty kitty?" His hand slipped to down around my neck. I looked at the other people in the room. I chuckled. "You won't do anything. Not with them in the room. You don't like sharing."

"No I don't your right. So I won't but..." he pushed me over the table. I gasped. "It's funny that you think I won't do anything." He said in his deep voice. I heard chairs shuffling.

You went to far this time.

It was quiet for a minute then the hand he had on my back relaxed. I snickered. "Your too se-." He pushed himself up against me. I blushed and put my head to the table. "Not so ballsy now, huh?" He asked in my ear. I shook my head still on the table. "Don't let your mouth get into something your ass can't handle." He said and leaned back up.

Someone chuckled.

"What did he say to you?" Liam asked. I pushed myself off the table. "Don't let my mouth get me into something I can't handle." I muttered. "Well, if you wanted his attention. You got it." Levi bit his bottom lip discreetly.

I nodded.

"Elliot." Quinn called. I bit down on my lip. "I'm coming..." I walked into where he was. "It doesn't seem like you know who's I charge here." He put a finger under my chin. "I kn- know who's in ch- charge." I muttered. "So what you just wanted my attention?" He questioned. I looked away and nodded. "Really? Because I'm pretty sure I was giving you my attention." He raised his eyebrow.

"Not all of it. You were staring at Andy most of the time!" I covered my mouth. He chuckled. "So we've got a case of jealousy here. You want my full attention? I'll show you my full attention. C'mon." He grabbed my hand.

I grumbled.

"What's that? Is my attention not enough? Do you need Chase's, Levi's, or Liam's?"

"What no I-."

"You're the one that said you like to be the center of attention. Don't be shy."

"Don't be... shy?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yo- you don't forget anything do you?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I'll get Chase."

"Q- Qui- Quinn."

He turned back to me. "He needs to learn anyways." He shrugged chuckling. I huffed and he walked away. I went upstairs and sat against the pillows.

What did Quinn mean about Chase needing to learn?

He really has no shame. I guess he didn't need to or whatever.

Chase came in the room and jumped on me, squeezing me tight. I laughed. "Chase, you almost crushed me." I looked up at him and cupped his face. "Sorry, I'm excited." He nestled his face in the crook of my neck. "Yeah... I can feel that." I grunted. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

The door opened again and Tristan was wrapped around Quinn, cupping his face and kissing him. He pulled back. "I don't like the way you pulled me into this."