8.

"Look at that the kitten came out from hiding." One of them said behind me. I kept my mouth shut and opened the fridge. I saw that whoever the knew guy was had brought some alcoholic beverages over. I huffed and rolled my eyes. I was making myself another sandwich because I didn't know what else to make.

"Do you wanna drink, kitten?" Nathan asked placing his head on my shoulder. I could smell the alcohol already heavy on his breath. I shook my head in response to his question. "What's the matter? Are you scared Quinn will find out?" He groped my ass. I jumped and moved away. "N- n- no I just don't want to drink... and especially not with you."

"Come on pretty kitty, I know you want something to drink."

I shook my head but he gripped my hair pulling my head back and dumped what was left of his bottle into my mouth. I spat the rest of what I couldn't swallow on to the floor after he let go of my hair. I coughed and back away from him only to bump into the other guy. "Look at the mess you've made, kitten." He shoved me to the ground. "Clean it up." Nathan said, kicking my ribs. He threw a roll of paper towels at my head then left the room with his friend... or whoever that was.

I growled frustratedly and cleaned up "my" mess.

The rest of the night I didn't see them again. So, I went to bed in the room in between Chase's and Tristan's. Hopefully, they didn't see me come in here so I can sleep peacefully.

I woke up to a cold breeze coming in from the window in front of the desk that was in the room. I got up to shut it and got back in bed not wanting to have human interaction. At least not with Nathan and that other guy.

I stayed in the room and found an unused notebook with a pen and started writing down my thoughts in it. I also scribbled some sketches in it and played TicTacToe with myself. I stayed in the room until the digital clock I turned on last night after finding it in the closet read five thirty. The house was unreasonably quiet. It was weird saying as how Nathan had the biggest mouth I've ever heard on the face of this planet.

I opened the door and peaked my head out looking both ways before going out. I started for the kitchen when I didn't see or hear anyone. Were they not here? Had they left and where'd they go even if they did leave?

I don't care. I'm happy they're gone.

I sat on the counter eating my "dinner" which consisted of boiled eggs and cut up pieces of cucumbers. The only thing I could think of to make. You'd think they'd have a lot more food in this house being six grown men but whatever I guess they can't really go grocery shopping.

I put my plate in the sink as I finished eating and washed the plates that were in the sink from I don't even know when. I also dried them and put them away. I sighed looking out the window over the sink. It was pretty here even though I'm not much of a nature guy. I'd much rather be in a city with people then secluded here all by myself. I sighed again and pushed a hand through my hair.

Then all the sudden I was turned around forcefully. "What are yo-." Someone kicked behind my knees to make me fall. I looked up and it was the same guy from yesterday. Nathan stood in front of me. I looked at him and glared. "Quinn said you can't touch me." I felt my wrist being bound tight with a thin fishing wire like string. "But what Quinn doesn't know doesn't concern him." He said wrapping his hand around my throat. I turned my head to look away but he turned it back. "Your going to listen to what we say and be a good boy right?" The guy behind me yanked my head back by my hair. I shook my head, glaring at them. "Le- let me go and I- I won't tell Quinn, please."

"Mm nope." Nate pulled down his pants along with his underwear and his dick sprung out hitting my face. I sat back on my knees and turned my face, automatically gagging. "Walter." He huffed. I felt his arms go under my armpits and made me go back up on my knees again. "Suck it, pretty boy." I shook my head. "Open your mouth." He place the tip on my lips. I couldn't move anywhere or do anything. I looked up at him. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun, placing it to my temple. I winced and kept my eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"I won't hesitate to blow you brains out. I'll tell Quinn you ran away and burry you on the back yard when I do."

I shivered and opened my eyes. Then tears flowed out. I know it was fear I just didn't know which I was more scared off. My lips quivered and I opened my mouth reluctantly. He stuffed his member inside my mouth without warning causing me to gag. He slapped me but didn't say anything and placed the gun against my temple again. I squeezed my eyes tight as he thrusted into my mouth. "There you go, little pet. Nice and easy." He grunted. He lowered himself to the ground so I had to stick my ass in the air which made me even more uncomfortable. Nathan's friend pulled down the sweatpants I had on. "N-." I tried to resist but my head got pushed back down. I whimpered as his finger entered me. "St- stop stop." I cried as they turned me over onto my back. Nathan squeezed my jaw to hold it open and jerked himself off until he cummed into my mouth. Then he forced my mouth closed and didn't let go until I swallowed. I felt Walter force himself inside of me. I cursed at him then I cursed at Nathan.

When they were finished with me they sat me against the cabinets under the sink. At least they had the decency to pull my underwear back up. I scoffed and tried to look at the time on the oven clock but I hurt in too many places to lift myself up for to long. I leaned my head against the corner of the cabinets and sighed staring at the wall across the room. My lip started quivering and I started crying again then sobbing uncontrollably even to the point of where I couldn't breath. I tried to hold my breath to make it stop but it only made it worse and made my chest hurt. Tears fell onto the ripped shirt I had on and the floor.

I heard footsteps coming back into the kitchen. "We're leaving." He said drunkingly. "If you tell Quinn..." he dumped the rest of whatever he was drinking on my head and dropped the red plastic cup on me. "Next time will only be worse." He looked down on me. I didn't look to him and curled my knees up to my chest leaning against the cabinet. The cold liquid was definitely vodka with something juice like because it smelled sweet. There was a lot more vodka in it though compared to whatever the other liquid was.

"Got it?" He asked and stepped on my feet. "I- I- I got it. I won't tell." I cried. "Stop, just please stop please."

"Good boy..." Walter opened the door of the refrigerator and got a beer out and tossed it to me, the cold bottle landing on my stomach. "It's the last one." They walked out the front door.

I sniffled and sighed, looking at the kitchen floor that was now a mess. Quinn is probably going to make me clean it up. He's probably going to be mad at me for no reason. Nathan probably already told him stuff that I didn't really do and would blame me for anything that's wrong with the house. The mess that they made.

I don't want to be a pet. I want to go back to college and study and finish my year. I want to help people and not just be used like a sex doll. I'm surprised nobody else has taken advantage of me here.

Now that I knew they were The Black Coyotes I had a new found fear of them for some reason. It wasn't the type of scared that would go away either like the fear that Quinn put in me for not listening to him.

I looked down to the cold bottle on my stomach and let my legs down so I could move it because on spot on my stomach was becoming numb from the cold. I got it off a moved it with my feet and pushed it... to hard that it flew across the room and broke when it hit the wall across the room.

It felt like hours had passed but the guys still weren't home. My wrist started hurting and I tried to move them but I felt liquid trickling down my hand and decided that it was best to keep them as is for now.