35.

I gripped the edge of the seat trying to forget about Quinn and my horniness but as long as we kept going over bumps and Quinn keep rubbing the insides of my thighs with his thumbs I don't think I could get it to go away.

"Ah Quinn I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please help me please." I was basically crying from the anticipation. "Mm... are you sure?" The cockiness in his voice only making me more frustrated. I whimpered and bounced a bit. He grunted and forced my hips down. "Okay okay I'll help you... Needy much, kitten?" He left an open mouthed kiss just below my ear. I leaned my head back on his shoulder. "Please."

"Please who and what?"

"Please sir." I muttered. "It really hasn't even been thirty minutes. You've only lasted twenty minutes without needing me, kitten." He scoffed. "Just... do it." I said through clenched teeth. "I really don't know what you want me to do." He teased. I leaned back into his ear. I gasped as we hit another bump and clenched my teeth. "Mm pl- please daddy f- fuck me." I whispered. I felt him stiffen and his grips on my hips tightened. "Such vulgar words for a pretty mouth, don't you think?" He lifted me to unzip his pants. He pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees then pulled down my pants and underwear down in one go.

He lowered me down onto his dick slowly. I held my breath until I got all the way down on it. I scratched at the dashboard. "Mm~." I moaned. "Does that feel good, kitten." He chuckled. "It's... so deep Quinn. I- ahh~." Quinn grabbed my hips again making me bounce up and down on his cock. "Mph~" I bit my lip. He threw his head back in pleasure and groaned. "Do y- your p- part." He stopped bouncing me but I continued myself.

"G- good boy." He said letting his hands fall down to my thighs and gripping them hard. I whimpered but kept my pace up.

He sat up and kissed, bit and suckled my neck around the chain necklace that was around my neck. Then I felt his hands make their way up my shirt and tug on my nipples. I arched my back and moaned. He leaned his head on my shoulder then bit into it to muffle a moan. I sucked in a breath and squeezed my eyes closed. "Fuck." He clenched his teeth. "Mmaah~." He fucked up into me fast.

"Mm Quinn?" I whined. "Y- yes baby?" He slowed his pace. "Ca- can I cum, please?" I held my breath. He cupped his hand over the tip of my dick. "Yes, good boy. You can." He grunted. I leaned on the dashboard as I came into his hand.

I blushed a deep red color.

He wiped his hand with a napkin he found in the glove box and lifted me off him and came himself. He gave off a relieved sigh and panted a bit with his head leaned back over the seat.

Then he pushed his hand in my face. I looked at it then at him. "From your hand?" I questioned softly. "Yeah, what's the matter?" He smirked. I shook my head and took his hand licking up some of the warm stickiness like a kitten more or less.

Tristan cleared his throat. "You got more of it on the floor then in your hand."

"Oh well I-." Quinn shrugged. "Uh okay kitten don't get carried away." He pulled his hand away but I pulled it back. "Why don't you help Tristan out there? If you want something in your mouth so bad." He chuckled. I looked at Tristan who squeezed his legs together. I let go of Quinn's hand and turned to him. He glanced at me quickly. "Mm I... I don't need help." He said. I bit the knuckle of my finger turning back to Quinn. He shrugged and I turned back to Tristan. "Please." I rested my chin on his shoulder. He ignored me and kept quite. I huffed and rubbed against his arm.

"Fine." He said his eyes still on the road. "But don't make a mess." I sat up and shook my head. "I won't."

"Then get to work, Kitten." He chuckled. I smiled and undid his pants. He shuddered and blew out a breath. "Afraid I'll distract you to much?" I chuckled as I pulled down his underwear, his cock springing to life. I felt the sting of Quinn's hand on my ass. "S- sorry sir." I was getting to cocky. That usually happens but when it does I just need Quinn to remind me of my place. "El." A growl came from the back of Tristan throat as he pushed my face down into his crotch area.

I latched my mouth onto his dick. "Sowwy." I said drooling. I gripped his dick gently in my hand moving it up and down the shaft as I kitten licked the tip. I gave it one big long lick and then closed my lips over the tip, swirling my tongue around it.

Tristan was stifling moans as I pleasured him. I bobbed my head up and down sucking up the drool that was escaping my lips. He jerked and placed a hand on my head gently. I came off it and let drool drip of my tongue onto his slit. "Ngh~." His leg bounced slightly. I gripped his cock in my hand tighter. "Ha I-." He shoved me all the way down as soon as I took my hand away. "Mm." I tried pushing away but his hand wouldn't give in. "Focus." Quinn reminded me. I shut my eyes and focused on my breathing. I shuddered a bit and looked up at Tristan, biting his lip, eyes still on the road.

I felt Quinn smack me again. "Mph." I swatted his hand away. "Sorry sorry it's just right in my face and I can't help it." He chuckled. I came off of Tristan's dick once his hand relaxed and turned around slightly looking at Quinn. "D- do it ha- harder." I took Tristan's member in my hands again pumping him up and down. Quinn took in a shaky breath then I felt his hand come down on me the hardest it ever has. I jerked and clenched my teeth. "Is that what you wanted Hmm?" Quinn asked as he smacked me again.

"Mph ye- yeah." I took Tristan's dick in my mouth as I felt tears coming down my cheeks. "You want something to remember me by? Is that it, kitten?" He asked. I nodded. He chuckled.

He went back and forth alternating between cheeks, eventually pulling my pants down again and just spanking me raw. All the while I was sucking off Tristan.

Tristan's came into my mouth and I made sure to swallow it all, keeping my promise to not make a mess. Quinn pulled up my pants and turned me around, kissing me. He licked my lips clean of Tristan's cum and kissed me deeply. I panted into his mouth. He pulled back and smiled. I was to tired to smile back instead I wiped my face and sat up, clearing my throat. "Fuck me... again please."

Quinn shook his head. "Look at you, you can barely keep your eyes open. Here." He patted his lap. "Take a rest."

"I don't- I don't wanna." I wiped a fear from my eye. "Did I hurt you that bad?" Quinn said pushing me down on my stomach. "No I-... I don't wanna fall asleep because I didn't wanna waste my time with either of you."

"Okay well we don't have to spend our time having sex. Also, we did you get so immune to..." He sighed. "Don't cry. I thought we passed this stage."

"Nooo." I sobbed, rubbing my eyes with my fist. I heard Tristan sigh then he started rubbing my legs. Quinn grabbed my wrist. "Don't do that your going to hurt yourself and take a nap."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

I whined but grabbed his hand holding it while I closed my eyes.