4.

I opened my eyes to darkness and looked around but saw nothing. "Whuh." I tried to talk but there was cloth in my mouth? Is that- Am I wearing a blindfold? Where am I? How'd I get here? What happened last night? This better not be a prank or I'll kill someone. Does Cyrus know?

Ugh my head.

I heard a door open and looked to the way I heard it. "He's awake." Someone who's voice I didn't recognize said blandly. Then I realized I was tied to a chair tightly in military grade knots.

What the fuck is happening?

I tried moving my legs but they wrapped in rope all the up to above my knees. The cold metal of the chair hit my bare back and I realized I didn't have any clothes on. Except... my underwear... maybe.

I heard many pairs of footprints gather in front of me. "What do ya think, Quinn?" A higher pitched voice said.

Quinn? Who's Quinn? Who were these voices?

"Shut up, Chase." A deep voice said. It made my goosebumps have goosebumps and made me want to wither away. A pair of footsteps came closer to me and I back away as far as I could. "Don't." He said sternly. "I take it you don't remember last night?" His face was right in front of mine now. I shook my head and closed my eyes even though I couldn't see anyway. I started to get the feeling this wasn't a prank and these people weren't my friends.

I heard him back away then another pair of footprints came up to me. "I'm going to take this off." He pulled at the cloth around my mouth. "But don't scream. You won't even be able to be heard down here anyways." I nodded. He pulled the cloth down around my neck. I didn't notice until now that I was panting. I closed my drooling mouth and swallowed thickly.

"What's your name?" This voice had an accent and it was rather calm. "W- why?" I questioned. Someone stomped, scaring me. "I- I- it's Elliot Greenway." I heard people whispering. "They must've thought he was his grandson or something." One of them spoke out. "No, shit dumbass." He breath out annoyedly.

"Got him." The accented voice said.

"What's it say?" One of them asked curiously. "Elliot Flynn Greenway, age twenty two, currently or... previously attended university for nursing. He lives off campus with his roommate Jaxon Oliver. He has a boyfriend... or did until last night according to his and his friends social media post."

I gasp remembering the details from last night. "He cheated on me." I said quietly. "With a girl in the bathroom of the club you were at last night, apparently." He chuckled. I sighed and hung my head. "What how'd you know abou-." I felt my jaw being grabbed and my head being forced to look up. "Shut up." He spoke through clenched teeth. I glared at him from under the blindfold. "Don't talk unless being spoken too. Got it?" He spoke slowly.

"Got it."

"Quinn... let go before you hurt him. Go drink some tea." I heard footprints stomp off. "Sorry about him." Two voices spoke at the same time. They sounded relatively similar. "He's upset about something and won't tell any one of us."

"Except Tristan."

"Guys, can we focus on the task at hand?" The calm voice spoke. "Liam, Levi would one of you take the blindfold off so the boy can see."

"Why can't I?"

"You'll scare him."

"I got it." I heard footsteps go around the back of me then I heard Velcro being undone. I closed my eyes to the light even though it was dim because that blindfold whatever it was I could not see anything. When I opened them fully, my eyes darted all over them room. There was a long wooden table in front of me and there was four men sitting at the other end of the table. Another one came from behind me and stood next to what looked to be his brother, twin rather. "Do you have a nickname?" The guy with the laptop in front him asked me without looking at me.

"Uh um El. I- I- I guess."

"Great then I'm Tristan, the twins are Liam and Levi it doesn't matter which ones who they usually come as a pair anyways, this is Gunner he doesn't speak unless it's to Quinn who walked out. Quinn's our boss, and that's Chase." His accented voice flowed beautifully through my ears. "Just Chase. You don't have anything to say about me?" Chase raised an eyebrow. "I do, there just not good things to say." Tristan rolled his eyes then he looked at me. "Do you any questions?" He asked.

I shook my head even though I did. I was scared that if I started asking questions I wouldn't be able to stop and I'd get in trouble or something.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace." Chase tilted his head. I looked away and kept my mouth shut. Tristan shut the laptop in front of him and got up. He walked to the door and the others followed. The door shut with a loud noise and I was left alone.

Does anyone even know I'm missing? Where's my phone? How did I even get here? All I remember from last night is getting mad at Cyrus for... cheating on me with Ana. I rolled my eyes. "Stupid fucking bitch." I muttered. I'm so mad right now but it's only making my head worse to thinking about. Why'd I have to drink so much? I leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling.

After what seemed to be an hour the door opened again. I looked up and back down at the floor.

A man covered in tattoos with perfectly honey tanned skin, piercings and jet black hair had stepped in the room. I think this was Quinn, the supposed leader of whatever this was.

"Are you hungry?" He stopped in front of me and looked down at me. I shook my head. "I don't think I can eat with this headache."

"Did I ask?"

"No but y-." He squeezed my jaw. "I can already tell you're going to get yourself killed so if you want to lengthen your lifespan I suggest you use you're brain." He looked me in the eye for a couple minutes before letting go of my jaw. He pulled something from his pocket and held it in his palm. I looked at it then back up to him. It was a white oblong pill with numbers and letters on it. "Take it." He said. "Why? what is it?" Sat up straight. "Did you not hear what I just said? Just open your fucking mouth and take the damn pill." He growled.

"Quinn." Tristan said from the doorway. Quinn turned and walked towards it. They whispered for a second and looked at me. "Dammit." Quinn punched the door frame and walked away. Tristan came in and held the same pill in his palm. "It's to help your head." He said. I nodded and opened my mouth. He dropped it on my tongue. It was a weird taste it was bitter yet sweet. I know you weren't supposed to let pills dissolve but I didn't have water and my mouth was so incredibly dry. I tried swallowing it but gagged at first attempt then eventually got it down.

"Also, you might pass out... because you haven't ate anything."

"Um what?"

"Here's some water." He opened a bottle of water and poured it into my mouth. It spilled out of the sides of my mouth and was cold against my bare chest. I shivered a little. "What do you mean I might pass out because I haven't ate anything?" I asked after swallowing the water in which I wish I hadn't. "I mean what I said. It's a very strong... pain reliever."

"You didn't sound to sure."

He sighed. "Nothing will happen to you without Quinn's permission of course and I can promise you, you won't be harmed. So rest up, love."

"I don't wanna rest up, love. I want to know where I am and what I'm doing here." I would've crossed my arms if I could. Tristan looked at me blankly. "I gave you time to ask questions and you didn't want to." He said, screwing the cap back onto the water bottle. "Well, I do now."  I huffed.

He shook his head. "There's not much you can know anyways."

"What about why I'm in my boxers? Where are my clothes? And why'd you guys bring me hear? The only thing I remember from last night is... I think anyway is that I went to a bar, got cheated on and checked into a hotel."

"Chase Levi and Liam brought you here after you walk in on them...uh."

I raised my eyebrow. "Uh..." I mocked. "Do you guys kidnap people on the regular? or is just me and my god damn fucking luck. Who even are you, honestly?" Tristan looked at his watch and back at me but he didn't respond to any of my questions just sighed. "Hello?" I said.

"I can't... or I won't answer any of your questions."