32.

I had no idea what day, week, month, or hour it was. All I know is that I've been living my best life with the people I loved and I wouldn't ever want to change it.

I wasn't allowed to have sex with anybody else but Quinn anymore.

He stopped me from having sex with anybody else because Chase bragged about having sex with me for the second time for a long time. Everyone got mad at him after Quinn brought up me not being able to have sex with anyone else but they got over it eventually.

I've done it with the twins once, with Tristan about probably five times four if your not counting that one time, and Chase twice. Of course, I didn't mind because I liked Quinn's sex more.

Mind you I can still kiss whomever I want. Sometimes, I would do in front of Quinn to make him jealous but he caught on and it would usually end in a punishment executed by him.

I didn't mind much, I've gotten used to some of them and actually enjoyed it sometimes because I could tell when Quinn was getting needy and when it would turn into a sex session.

This morning though was boring because we haven't done it in quite some time and I was laying there thinking of ways I could get myself in a bit of trouble while he was sleeping.

I put my chin on his arm and sucked my teeth. "Hmph." I rolled back over and curled myself into a ball. Then I saw the handcuffs that we left on the nightstand from the other night. I grabbed them carefully as he rolled over.

He can use his safe word if he doesn't like it.

That's what he tells me all the time.

I successfully cuffed both his wrist to the bed and smirked to myself.

"Kitten..."

I got the chills. "Mm Mhm?"

"What're you planing to do?" He chuckled, yawning. I looked away. "Well, I..." he rubbed his eye with his arm. "You don't have I plan?" I shook my head. "I mean... no yes I do." I sat on his waist, straddling him.

"Go on tell me about it."

I looked back then at him and smiled. "IIII'm going to run my fingers all up and around your thighs then only teasing I'll run circles all around your sensitive parts then I'll do my best kitten licking I've ever done. Maybe, mark your thighs some too." I smiled, playing with the elastic of his boxers. "Mark you as mine." I said mocking him a little. I could feel him growing harder with each sentence that came out of my mouth. He cleared his throat. "You know how I feel about teasing."

"Yeah, but what're you going to do about it. You're all chained up." I giggled, brushing my lips over his. "Mm..." he groaned. "You know I have to punish you after I find my way out of these cuffs."

"Hmm..." I shrugged. "Oh well."

"You're ass is going to hurt."

I slapped his thigh. "Watch your mouth, baby. You're too pretty to say such foul words." I chuckled. "You can't just copy me, now." The handcuffs rattled as he pulled on them. "I can't?" I crawled between his legs, tracing my fingers up and down his legs. I watched as he squirmed under my touched. "Should I... cure my "oral fixation" first?" I pulled his boxers down to his ankles. My mouth was already salivating so much but I needed to steady myself and work him up. I danced my fingers up his legs and grazed my fingers over his thighs. He shivered and groaned. "Ki- Kitten." I closed an eye, trying to ignore his growly, scary demeanor.

I bit down on his thigh, he jerked.

I licked up his thigh stopping just short of his cock and he threw his head back.

I kissed the inside of his thigh gently and he bit his lip.

I bit and lick and kissed some more until I couldn't even take my teasing anymore. I took his dick in my hand barely even able to wrap my hand around the whole thing and kissed the tip. "Shhh shit." He muttered. I laughed licking up his shaft and putting my mouth around his tip. "Don't you feel go-." His hand pressed against my head forcing me all the way down his shaft. "Sho- shoulda tightened the restraints, Kitten."

"I waphed toph tob-."

His hand came down hard on my ass. I winced. "Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to talk with your mouth full." He loosened his grip on my head. I came off his dick. "Yes sir but I-." He pushed my head back down. "Mph..."

"Come on, Kitten. Do your job. You want your milk, yeah?"

I nodded, my eyes watering. I came off it again with a gasp. "What did I tell you about minding your breathing?" He asked. I wiped the false tears. "Sorry, sir. I'll do better." I looked up at him. "It's fine." He cupped my face and kissed me. "Go on." I nodded and used my hand and my mouth to pleasure him.

We ended up with me on the floor and him standing over me at the end of the bed because the leash and collar were there.

I tried pulling away but he pulled the leash. "Not yet." I held his hips, pressing against them a bit. He breath through his nose. I tried but ended up gaging nonetheless. He pulled out of my mouth and sighed. "Good try." He patted my head then started to jerk himself off. "Open." I wiped my eyes and opened my mouth. He smiled. "Look at my pretty little cumslut. Remind me again who you belong to."

"Yours, I'm yours."

He put a hand on the back of my head. I opened my mouth as he let his load off. He used his thumb to wipe away the bit that was dribbling onto my chin then stuffed it back into my mouth.

He smiled and ruffled a hand through my hair. "Let's go take a bath." I stood up and let him take the collar and leash off of me. "Yay." I took his hand and followed him into the bathroom.

Once we got in the water we faced each other and I looked away thinking about a lot of stuff actually. I scoffed thinking about mine and Quinn's relationship. "What is it, baby?" He asked holding my hands in his. "I... was just thinking about how I used to hate you." I replied. "I don't blame you." He looked down into the bubbles I insisted on making. "I was a jerk because I could or didn't know how to decipher my feelings."

I scooted closer to him and cupped his face. "I don't blame you." I smiled. "Well, you should." He took my hands away from his face and looked away. I frowned. "Quinn..." I pressed my hands against his chest. "I don't. The past is the past and I want to think about now not then."

He looked back at me.

"I care... about you and everybody else here. I don't care where you came from because what matters is right here." I poked at his chest. "So, pleeeeaase don't be sad." I pouted. He rolled his eyes playfully and cupped my frowning face and kissed my pouty lips. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

I sighed happily resting the side of my face on his.

"Um 'member when I was not allowed up here?" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Why wasn't I?" I looked at him. He sighed. "Um the closet..."

"Whut?"

"The walk-in closet, there's a mapping of where my fathers supposed to be and just tracking and every article and every everything of my father and his gang. Plus, some of my real family's belongings... but now you know about my parents and stuff I don't care that much."

"Mm." I rested my face against his being careful of his piercings.

The was a knock at the door. Quinn sighed. "Yeah Chase."

"We... all need to talk." Chase's voice said from behind the door. It amazes me at how well Quinn knows his gang members even just by their knocks. "Uh... okay we'll be down." Quinn looked into the water like he was concentrating. Chase's footsteps receded.

"He sounded... sad."

Quinn looked at me. "Yeah... I'm trying to figure why that is."

"Chase is really not a sad person. It must be bad." I grip tightened on his shoulder just thinking of the possibilities. "Mm." Quinn took my hand off his shoulder and held it.

"Let's get out and see what's up." He sighed. I got up then he did wrapping a towel around both of us. I grabbed short shorts and a t-shirt to put on. I waited for Quinn who ended up wearing shorts and a t-shirt also.