22.

"Well don't be." He leaned down to kiss my jaw line. "Because your such a pretty kitten." He turned my head and kissed me. I felt his warm hands travel down the sides of my naked body and wrap around just under my knees. He pulled back from the kiss and stuck two of his fingers in my mouth. I held onto his wrist as I sucked on his fingers.

I looked at him and giggled because he was so flustered. He narrowed his eyes at me and pressed down on my tongue with his fingers. "What're you laughing at?" I shook my head. "Nophing nophing I'm s- sorry." I gagged a little. He lifted his fingers and I closed my mouth to start sucking again but he pulled them from my mouth. A line of drool dripping on my chest as I watched where his hand went. "My kitten needs to learn his manners." He said looking my in the eye. I gulped and nodded.

The way he called me his made me get tingles everywhere.

He pressed his fingers at my entrance. Teasing me he chuckled at me being so needy. "Mm m- meanie." I huffed as my hips bucked. He shoved his fingers into me suddenly and without warning. I screamed in pain and pleasure. I'm not sure which feeling was stronger and I think that was Quinn's goal.

"Sh sh sh. You'll wake everyone up." He hushed laughing. "I c- ca- can't..." It was like I was melting from the pleasure I felt. He chuckled. "St- stop uh~ laugh- laughing at m- me." I felt my face go all flushed. "Mm." I growled.

"What's the matter, kitten?" He smirked as he pushed deeper inside of me. I clenched my jaw to keep from moaning and looked away. "Hey you put this on yourself. Don't get mad at me." He pushed back my hair and leaned down to kiss me. "I did no aaah~." I moaned. "I think we found it." He chuckled. I tried pushing his arm away but he just pushed further into me each time I pushed on his arm.

"You don't like it?"

"I don't like you teasing me." I pouted and crossed my arms. "Oh Elliot." He chuckled and kissed my neck. He pulled his fingers out and leaned back up to pull his boxers down.

My eyes widened and I looked to him. "Quinn." I eeped. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. I felt him fondling himself then he pulled my hips closer to him and spread them even more apart then they were. I squeezed my eyes shut and gulped. He pressed hisself up to my entrance and pulled away from the kiss slowly. "I'm not going to be gentle with you just so you know." He looked at me. I hesitantly shook my head. "Y- you don't have t- to be."

"Good." He shoved into me quickly. I put my arm over my mouth to keep quiet and whimpered. He sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Shit." He threw his head back. "Mmm~" he growled. I felt tears coming from my eyes and rolling onto my cheeks.

Quinn started to thrust into me and his hand grazed my body stopping at my neck, squeezing it gently. I grabbed his wrist and closed my eyes. I was scared of the lust I saw in his eyes so I closed my own and let him do whatever he pleased with my body. He hand got tighter around my neck and I gulped hard. "Q- Quinn." I managed with tears flowing. "Shhh just focus on your bre-." He moaned. "Br- bre-breathing, kitten."

I whimpered and closed my eyes tighter. My whole body was trembling viciously with fear but I didn't not like it. When I realized that Quinn wouldn't hurt me intentionally I actually started enjoying what he was doing to me. I let my body relax a little.

"There w- we go." Quinn said as he felt me relax. As soon as I realized this was pleasure and not pain I got the urge to cum and arched my back. "Quinn." I coughed out. He let go of my neck and pulled out. "Go ahead cum for me baby boy." I let my load out and as soon as I did he did too. He sighed relived and leaned back on his hands. I laid there with both our loads on my tummy, exhausted and ready to go back to sleep. Quinn out his thumb in the cum puddle and brought it to my mouth. I looked at him as I took his thumb in my mouth and sucked. He smiled. "Let's go get you washed up... again." He picked me up and brought me into his bathroom. "I'm too tired to stand."

"That's okay I'll hold you. It won't take long." He turned the shower on.

After our shower we got in bed and I cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you Quinn." I mumbled. "You're welcome." He yawned.