17.

I probably had a little to much to drink but it wasn't my fault. He kept filling my cup and I couldn't resist that would be rude.

I laid across his lap looking up at him. "Thanks for... um this." I said sitting up. "I really didn't think you'd be this nice." I smiled. I reminded myself of Chase and laughed. He chuckled. "Your welcome, Kitten. Thanks for spending you evening with me." He placed a hand on my cheek. I smiled and then reached for the cake. "Can I have more?" He nodded and picked up the fork feeding it to me.

"You're nicer then Quinn."

"Really?" He chuckled. I turned myself so I was straddling him. "Yeah... he's like really mean. I mean I do want to... uh please him or whatever but... he so mean and I feel like I never will be able too." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Tell me about it, Kitten." He said rubbing my back. I sat up and looked at him, putting my finger to my chin. "And... and Tristan I don't frikin know what he wants. He gives me mixed emotions to but less then Qu- Quinn I guess."

"Mhm."

"But Chase, I like Chase because he's nice to me and I kinda feel bad for him. Yesterday was his birthday and he had one of his episodes or whatever it's called. It was scary cuzzzz his brother Chance is like possessing him or whatever."

"Yeah?"

"Yuuup, but don't tell him happy birthday because that might happen again."

"Okay I won't."

I looked down as I felt something warm on my thigh. His hand but it was just resting there so I didn't think too much of it. "And the twins are like so hot. Well... they all are but like-."

He smashed my lips into his with his hand on the back of my head. I tried to pull back but he wouldn't let go. So, I gave in and kissed back. I actually took it further and cupped his face and got on my knees so that I was above him on the couch.

"Just so you know I don't wanna have sex with you." I wiped my mouth. "Why not?" He questioned, smiling. "Because of Quinn. What's Quinn going to do, huh Kitten?"

I shook my head. "I don't know why I just don't wanna." I tried getting off him and up off the couch but he pulled me back. He pushed me down onto the couch. "You're so drunk right now. You wouldn't even to be able to resist even if you wanted to. Come on you slut. I know you want to."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I th- thought you were... different." He kissed my neck and spread my legs. "No, g- get off!" He held my arms over my head. "Please." I cried. He wasn't listening. "Please, stop."

Why'd I ever think this was going to be different?

"I'll kill your little Coyote family then you'll have to stay with me." His hands slid up my shirt. I turned my head so he couldn't kiss me. "No... please, don't do that."

"Then I suggest you listen and do as I say and don't tell Quinn. Keep it hush, can you do that?" He looked at me with lust gleaming eyes. I swallowed thickly and nodded my head. "Okay f- fine." He smirked and sat up. I sat up too and wiped my eyes. "W- what can I do for y- you?" He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, smashing our lips together again.

"What the... Quinnnnn." Chase's voice yelled through the house. "Oh thank god." I back away from Hunter. Quinn ran into the room we were in and looked around frantically. "I swear to god Hunter."

"Quinn stop. We just... kissed." I looked down. "Just kissed my ass." He came over to me. "What're these?" He touched my neck gently. "H- hickeys b- but that's as far as it went." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You're acting like you let him do this."

"I- I- I  di-."

"After all the things I told you earlier today?"

I didn't know what to do. On one hand I was scared to tell Quinn that I didn't do it on purpose so that he didn't try to kill Hunter and get killed himself but on the other hand I really want to tell him that I didn't do on purpose so I didn't get in trouble.

"We're you drinking? I swear to god, El."

Irritating tears fell from my eyes and I tried to take a deep breath but it only made the tears fall faster. I looked down. "I'm sorry." I muttered. "That doesn't help anything." He pulled me up and ushered me out of the room. "I'll deal with you later." He pointed at Hunter.

We got up to the room we had shared. "What're you even wearing?" He sat on the bed with me in front of him between his leg after spanking me. A session that was not so as nice as last time. He really was mad at me. I guess it's been building up all day.

"A clean outfit." I said sniffling. "Are you complaining that I don't give you clean clothes? Because I'm pretty sure I do." He grabbed my wrist not as tightly as he could though. I shook my head. "It's just all of the ones you give me are baggy and make me feel... I dunno... not... good."

"Go fucking brush you teeth. All I can smell is the alcohol on your breath. It's disgusting."

"Yes sir." I sniffled, wiped my face and went to do as I was told. He came in with me and watched me brush my teeth. When I was done he dragged me to the bed again. I couldn't stop crying. I've never cried while brushing my teeth before but there's a first for everything I guess.

Quinn closed his eyes. "Why do you make me do this?" He breath out. I wiped my eyes. "Quinn?" I questioned. "What?" He rubbed his temples. "Am I-. Am I... a slut?" I looked down to his hand that was wrapped around my wrist. "What?"

"He... Goldman called me a slut. Do you think I'm a slut?"

He pulled me onto his lap. "Why?" He spoke calmly. "He said I was too drunk to resist and said come on slut I know you want to... but I don't and I- I- I d- didn't." I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands. "Shit..." He looked to the side. "What's the matter Quinn?" I looked at him. He looked at me but took a minute to speak. "You didn't do that on purpose, did you?"

I shook my head.

"Shit." He said again. "Pl- please..." I choked on my tears. "Don't get yourself killed. I... don't want you our anyone else to die. D- don't tell him told you either because he said he'd kill you if I did..." I sniffled. "All of you."

"He was manipulating you. He can't kill us... not all of us anyways. I'm... sorry." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I should've known."

"I don't try to be a ba- bad boy. I wanna be good for you. I want you to be happy with me." My lips quivered. He just stared at me for a longer time then I hoped. "Quinn." I grabbed his shirt. "Okay okay." He hugged me to his chest and rubbed my back. "You are a good boy. Thank you for telling me the truth and thank you for trying to protect us but..." he sighed.

I stayed quiet leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Is something is bothering you?"

"Can I be part of your family?" I wiped my eyes. "Yes, El you may." He said. "Let's get some sleep, okay? We'll leave in the morning."

"Mkay, did you guys do your job you had to do?" I asked, yawning. He laid back with me on his chest. "Yeah we did." He replied.

"Did anyone get hurt?"

"Not too majorly. Only a few scraps and cuts... did- did you take a shower?"

I nodded. "Well a bath but yeah. Um... why?"

"Nothing... no reason." He yawned. "Go to sleep, okay? We have to.... well I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Mkay. I kinda..."

"Kinda what?"

"Kinda wanna go home."

"Me too... but we have to do this for the money. If you haven't noticed were running out of food at the house and other supplies. So, we have to give Andy money so she can go to the store to get us some groceries." He started to rub my back again. "Andy?" I looked at him. "Yeah, Tristan's sister. She helps us out with things... a lot of things actually." He shrugged.

I closed my eyes again. "She seems nice."

"Mhm, very helpful."