16.

"Okay okay, Chase. Go before you get yelled at." I chuckled pushing his shoulder away. I stood at the front door as the others loaded into a car. I had given him a kiss because he reminded me of this morning when I asked him if wanted one.

This was probably not a good idea because he kept kissing me till the last one of the boys were in the car. Well, all of them expect Quinn and himself of course.

"Just one more, please." He smiled. I shook my head. "Go get in the car." I pointed to the small blue car. "But Kitten..." He pouted. "Fine, one more then will you get in the car?" I asked, tilting my head slightly and raising my eyebrows. "Um... yes." He smiled. I chuckled and got on my tippy toes.

He kissed me smiling.

"Okay." I pulled back. "That's enough." I patted his chest lightly. "Okay okay fine. I'll get into the car now. Thank you Kitten." He turned around. "You're welcome. Oh and be careful you guys." I smiled.

"Thanks, Kitten." Quinn walked past me. "You're... w- welcome." I said. Then he stopped and turned around. "If anything happens... you let me know, okay? Don't hesitate to tell me because of something like last time, Got it?"

I nodded quickly.

"Good boy." He turned around. I smiled softly and watched him cram into the tiny car with the other boys. I chuckled to myself.

Why can't he be like that all the time? It gives my butterflies when he calls me kitten. It must be because he doesn't call me it that much but I want him to more.

"It's weird how fast Quinn can changes his moods like that, huh?" A voice said behind me. I frowned. "Um... yeah but he's usually mad when it comes to me."

"Ahh that's okay. Come inside now, please." He said offering his hand to me. I took it reluctantly and stepped inside. "What are you intending?" I asked hesitantly. "Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not as awful as you people think I am... although when it comes to me and Quinn. I guess I am but that's only because we go a long way back and something happened that we don't really like to talk about." He looked at me. I looked away. "Hmm."

Maybe I should ask Hunter about Quinn.

He lead me to a really big bathroom and I looked at him. "What are we doing in the bathroom?" He looked at me. "You're going to take a bath or a shower whatever you prefer and I'll bring you some clothes that are more fitting for you. Then we can do whatever you'd like."

"Oh...kay." I raised an eyebrow. "Okay." He smiled and left the bathroom.

What does more fitting to me mean? And what's whatever I'd like?

I turned the shower on at first but then the bathtub looked so fancy and inviting that I just had to try it out. So, I started it and didn't even wait till it was all the way full to get in. I used some tropical smelling body wash for bubbles and sat back to enjoy the warmth of the surrounding water.

I started thinking curiously about Quinn, then his room. Nothing looked out of the ordinary when I accidentally went in. I wonder what he's hiding in there.

I shook my head to get the thought out of my head. "It's me time. I should relax and enjoy the silence now that I have it." I slipped into the water more. I wafted my hand through the water and realized I still had a bandage wrapped around my wrist. I took it off and the water turned a little pink but my cuts weren't bleeding anymore.

I got out after washing up and washing my hair. I used really good smelling shampoo. I didn't even look at what they were called or what brand I just smelled them and went with the best smelling one. There was like six different ones.