19.

I yawned from just being woke up. I filled a cup of coffee rubbing my eyes with the sweatshirt Levi lended to me. "Sweetheart, your overflowing your cup." I looked to the lady and back down. "Oh oops. S- sorry." She smiled and grabbed some napkins from the counter. "It's okay. Here ya go." I took them and smiled. "Thanks."

I cleaned it up and got Tristan's, Levi's, and Quinn's coffee putting them in a drink carrier. I went to the fridge to get Chase his apple juice and Liam his Pepsi. I was in charge of getting the drinks while Gunner got the snacks and whatever food the boys wanted. I brought the things I had and put them on the counter then I looked to Gunner who put all the food on the counter. I smiled tiredly at him and he smiled back, patting my head.

"Is that all?" The lady from earlier smiled politely. I nodded. "I think so."

"Alrighty." She rung us up and I took out the twenty, a ten and the five that Tristan gave me. "Twenty two fifty." She said. I put the ten back and handed her the twenty and five. "Thanks, have a nice rest of your day." She said handing me my change back. "Thanks you too." I yawned.

Gunner took the drinks and one of the two bags. I picked up the other bag and we started to the door.

I had paid for gas before getting the food and stuff just because I thought it would be easier that way.

I was looking down at my feet while walking making my feet clomp with every step because I had Chase's sneakers on and they were way to big for my feet. Chase's shoes were the smallest size yet my feet were smaller like two sizes but still.

"Elliot, watch what your doing?" Someone called from the back of the van. I looked up. "Huh?" I tripped over the shoes and landed on my hands and knees. Someone hopped out of the back of the van and stood me up. "Ow." I looked down. Chase cupped my face in his hands and smiled at me. "Hey, you're okay." He brushed off my hands and my knees gently which were now scrapped.

Luckily, I was only carrying food and not drinks. Chase bent down to pick the bag up while Quinn came over to us. "Did you trip?" I nodded. He sighed and picked me up walking back over to the back of them van. "Chase, go inside get some bandages and a first aid kit. We forgot." He turned to sit and looked up at Chase. I kicked his shoes off and got the change out of the sweatshirt pocket handing it to Chase. "Thanks, Kitten." He kissed the top of my head. I nodded and rubbed my eyes again. "Still tired?" Quinn asked. I nodded. He looked at my knees and straightened one of my legs out. He stared at the scrap for a longer time then I think he needed to. Although, he might have just spaced out thinking about something.

He sighed and looked back to me. He stared at me for a minute looking like he was trying to decide wether or not to do something. I looked in his emotionless eyes trying to see if I could figure out what he thinking but he was just to good at hiding his emotions but then I saw a glint of something, it was small but there was definitely something.

"Mkay." Chase tossed a bag into the back of the van and placed a case of water down on the back of the truck. "Tristan gave me more money so I got a case of water too." He said. "Chase." Quinn said pointing to my knees. "Oh, yeah." He said. "Mm I don't need anything. It's all good. Don't waste it on me." I shook my head. "It's not wasting it, hush up and let Chase a least put a bandaid on your knees." Quinn held out one of my legs. I bit my lip gently. "Okay."

"I'll be gentle, Kitten." He said opening a bandaid. After he carefully placed bandages on both my knees I leaned up from Quinn's chest and cupped Chase's face placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "All better?" He asked. I nodded. "All better."

"We should leave now if we want to make it there by six." Tristan said passing by us to get in the front seat. "Plus, we should leave before we start getting suspicious." Quinn added. I got off his lap and climbed back into the truck into the corner I silently claimed as mine. I laid back down but sat back up to take the sweatshirt off because I was uncomfortable in long sleeves right now.

"Is my sweatshirt not comfortable enough?" Levi chuckled. "No, it is I'm just not cold right now so it's making me a little uncomfortable." I replied. "That's alright." He smiled.

Quinn got in the van, looked at me then sat down and placed my legs over his.

"Wait, Chase." Liam said pulling the doors back open after Chase almost closed them on him. "Oops sorry." Chase chuckled and sat in his spot cross legged. We started moving again after Liam got in and closed the doors. Everybody passed out their food and drink.

I sat up with wide eyes. Quinn looked to me when he felt me move. "What's your problem?" I looked at him. "Um I... forgot... food for myself. Sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. I just wasn't thinking."

"Okay, well first of all calm down and... here." He held out his sandwich to me. "But that's yours. I don't want to take from you." I looked at the sandwich and back to him. He blinked at me. "It's called sharing."

"Quinn shar-."

"Shut up." He looked at Chase. Chase laughed at himself. "I don't want you to go hungry. So, eat please." He was still holding the sandwich out. Tristan turned around in his chair and looked at Quinn. Quinn looked to him. "Don't even." Tristan shook his head. "I wasn't."

Quinn looked back at me. I leaned in to take a bite of the sandwich. I took a significantly smaller bite then I normally would because I wanted Quinn to have more of the sandwich because he need it more then I did.

When it came down to the last bite he looked at me and offered it to me. I shook my head and pushed his hand away. "I don't want any more." I leaned against his arm and took a sip of my water bottle. He looked at me for a second and grumbled something then ate the rest of his sandwich. I smiled softly and looked down playing with the cap of the water bottle. "Thank you, Quinn."

"You said that already." He poured the last of his coffee into his mouth and threw the to go cup out in the "trash" bag. "I know... sorry." I looked up at him. "Quinn?" I pursed my lips.

"What?"

"Am I... being good?" I looked back down and played with the hem of the skirt. "Yes." He replied simply. I smiled and laughed a little. He sighed and put his arm around me. I looked at Chase who smiled at me.

The next couple of minutes were a comfortable sorta silence.

"I gotta pee." Chase said. "I told you not to drink so much water." Levi sighed. "He was never going to listen to you anyways." Liam looked up to Levi from laying his head on his lap. "I was thirsty." Chase rolled his eyes. Liam turned around to look at Chase. "Yeah, well-."

"Stop." Both Tristan and Quinn said. "Just stop up here at another gas station." Quinn told Gunner. He nodded and pull into the parking lot of another gas station. Everybody got out to either go to the bathroom, get more food/drinks, or just to stretch their legs except for me. I was comfortable how I was and didn't need to get up.

Quinn came back first. "Are you alright?" I asked him sitting up. He looked at the way I was sitting with my feet together and I straightened my legs. "I'm fine. Why're you asking?" He sat next to me. I shook my head. "No reason, just making sure."

"Come here." He patted his lap. I got up and sat on his lap facing him. "Can I help you with anything?" I tilted my head a little. He looked off to the side. "No..." he shook his head. He placed a gentle hand on my cheek and I hesitated but leaned into it, smiling at him. "Qu-."

He pulled my face towards his and kissed me. My eyes widened and I hesitated only out of surprise that he was being gentle. I didn't think it was in his nature to be gentle.