24. Valentines Day

Jc's POV

Today is a very special day beside the fact that it's Valentines day. Today I am going to finally propose to Meg. I've been planning and unplaning and replanning like there's no tomorrow. And proposing on Valentines day is probably the corniest thing I've ever done. Tonight is one of our monthly date nights so fingers crossed. I am freaking out and this is driving me insane.

I am sweating and I haven't even seen Meg yet. I take a deep breathe and pulled out a crumpled paper from my pocket. I wrote down everything I want to say tonight. Tonight is going to change everything.

~~~~~

Meg's POV

As I walk down the stairs I expect to see Jc but he's not there. Maybe he's outside, I walk to the front door and see a note.

'In order to find me. Go to the place where we first meet to find another clue. - love Jc'

I pulled of the note and opened the door and headed for my car. On the drivers window was another sticky note. I smiled, this was a really cute idea.

'Almost forgot you look beautiful - love Jc '

I smiled, and took the note before opening the car door. This little treasure hunt was cute and smart. I turned on the ignition and drove to LAX. Once I arrive I go into the packed and busy airport. I made my way to the bench where I had once been so impatient. On the way behind the bench was another sticky note.

'Beautiful from the first day I saw you to the day you gave birth to our twins. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes. Remember our first kiss that's the place where you'll find me - love Jc'

I smiled, I took the note and made my way to the car. It was a short scavenger but everything about it was perfect. I drove twenty minutes to Santa Monica pier. When I arrived I made my way to the beach and found a path of white and red roses with candles.

This is beautiful. I followed the path and found that the end of the path was a heart and Jc. He pulled out a crumpled paper. As he tried to unfold the paper he dropped the paper. "Shit" Jc mumbled under his breathe. He quickly picked up the paper.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined my hand with his. "Breathe" I said. Jc took a deep breathe. "I've written this over so many times and it's still not what want to say" He said as he put the paper away in his pocket.

Jc chuckled nervously, "I've actually imagined how I'd do this serval times. Hell I've even dreamt about it. I want this moment to be perfect like the day I meet you and the day we first kissed and the day you gave birth to our beautiful twins. I want to share everything with you because your not only my girlfriend and my best friend."

Jc got down on one knee. Oh my god. "And I am tried of not sharing one thing with you. And that's my last name. So Meg will you marry me" I covered my mouth as tears ran down my face. I nodded and jumped into his arms. "Yes" I said.

We pulled away and Jc slid the ring on. "Jc this is amazing"

A/N what's up guys. So sorry about not updating. I just couldn't find the right way for Jc to propose. I wanted to be simple. After this chapter there will be one more chapter. Or two it will be 25 and eventually the epilogue.