2.Morning sickness

Meg's POV

It's been about two weeks since I found out I was pregnant. So basically I am a month in and no ones noticed that I am eating a little more then usual. And I haven't gotten morning sickness yet, hold on. I ran out of bed and to the bathroom to throw up. Ugh this is going to be hell. "Babe are you okay" I heard Jc say from the bed. Soon I heard footsteps coming towards me. Suddenly my hair was out of my face and I could see. In these past weeks I haven't told Jc about the baby. I am scared to death about his reaction. I flushed the toilet and cleaned my mouth. "How do you feel?" he asked rubbing my back. "Hold on" I said before throwing up in the toilet again. I flushed the toilet again and cleaned my mouth.

I got up and washed my teeth. "I am fine maybe it's just food poisoning" I lied. "Okay, is there anything I can get you" he asked. I bite my lip, "Breakfast from McDonald's would be nice" I said. "Alright, I'll be back." he said kissing my forehead. He grabbed a shirt on his way out. I walked out of the bathroom and towards my bed.

Thoughts ran through my head. I know I need to tell Jc that's he's going to be a dad but I am terrified. I am terrified of his reaction and terrified of losing him. Vivian ran into the room and sat next to me. "So have you told him yet?" she asked. "No and morning sickness and the craving have began" I said. "What? Meg you have to tell him. Your belly is going to show soon" "I can't, you don't know what it's like to want to say something so bad but your afraid of losing that person" "Meg I know it's stressful and it's not easy to say. But you have to find a way to tell him"

"I know, I know okay. I am going to tell him I just don't know how" I said. "Well Jc's birthday is coming up, you can drop the bomb then but in a super cute way" she said. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Okay put your pregnancy test and baby booties in a box. And then put that box in a box and so on" "So basically I am going to ruin his birthday, cool cause that's always cool" I said. "Meg, you over think everything. Everything's going to be fine. He's not going to leave or hate you after he finds out. The boy loves you for gods sake. When he finds out he's going to be ecstatic. Theres nothing to worry about" "I hope so" I said.

"Hey, Vivian before you leave do you maybe wanna come with me to the first ultra sound?" I asked. "Oh my god yes I'll grab Casey" she said as she ran out of the room. She ran out before I could tell her when the appointment was.

"Babe I am back" I heard Jc yell from downstairs. I looked down at my stomach, I placed my hand on my tummy in a way holding my baby. I have to tell him even if it involves losing him. He has every right to know but I can't tell him today. I just can't right now. I moved my hand and turned on the tv.

After Jc and I finished eating. I jumped in the shower and changed in something comfortable. I pulled on my black chachi mommas and a Young and Reckless t-shirt. "Babe I am going out, do you want anything?" I asked Jc. "No I am good. Are you going alone?" "No, Vivian and Casey are coming with me" I said as I grabbed my wallet and keys. I kissed Jc goodbye.

The girls were already waiting for me. We were going to the doctor that my mom recommend. Yes, I told my mom. Obviously, I had to plus I needed advice and mother always knows best. We drove to the clinic in silence. There wasn't much to talk about I was pregnant something I didn't think would happen for a few more years but there was no turning back now, right?

We finally arrived at the clinic and we went inside. I walked over to the main desk. "Hi I am Megan Martinez, I have an appointment" I said. "Hi, okay take this and fill it out." She said. I walked over where the girls were seated and sat in between them. I filled out the paper, it was just basic stuff like address, date if birth and such. I took the paper back to her. "Thank you, the doctor we'll be right out" she said.

I'll admit I am a little nervous. "Megan Martinez" the girls and I got up. "Hi, I am Dr. Collin" she said extending her hand for me to shake. She seemed to be in her late thirties. She was pretty and she seemed sweet. "Okay, follow me" she said. She began going over the process of an ultra sound and how often I would have to come for a check up. We walked into a small room, with a bed and a machine next to it.

"Okay, lay down on the bed" I did as I was told. "Lift up your shirt" Once again I did as I was told. "Okay this is going to be cold" she said before putting some weird gel on my stomach. It was cold at first but once she rubbed this weird thing that was attached to the machine. She was looking at the monitor. "Do you wanna see the baby?" she asked. I nodded, she pointed at the screen. That's when it hit me, I am going to be a mom. I spent so much time worrying about Jc to realize there was a human growing inside of me. One of the most beautiful things in the world, was bring life to this world.
I watched the screen as she pointed to the screen.