25. The Wedding

Meg's POV

Today marks the start of a new chapter. We've done just about everything together and I can't wait to call him my husband. I looked in the mirror and watched as Vi and Casey fixed my veil. "You look like a princess" Vi said as her eyes grew watery. "I am so proud of you"

"Oh my god, Vi you promised no tears" I whined. "I am sorry I just couldn't help it" She said as she fanned her eyes. "Are you nervous?" Casey asked. "A little." I answered. "But I know it's what I want and I can't wait to call him my husband"

~~~~~~~~

Right now I walked with Drew to the beach where I'd find Jc. To the beginning of a new chapter. I don't know what's ahead of me or what it's going to be like being married but this the beginning of forever. As we walked in complete silence he grabbed my hand and gave tight squeeze.

"I think I am more nervous than you are" he said. "I bet, I am nervous but more excited then nervous" I said as we made it the beginning of the aisle. The music played and we began the journey that would change my life.

Just as we reached Jc, Drew removed my veil and kissed my cheek. I took my place in front of Jc and took his hands.

"Justin Caylen do you take Megan Estralla Martinez to be your lawfully wedded wife" the priest asked. "I do" Jc answered "Megan Estralla Martinez do you take Justin Caylen to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" I answered.

PRESENT DAY (aka 2025)

"And the rest is history" I told Elena. "Wow mom your wedding seemed awesome" she said. "It was it was one of the happiest days of my life" "What was the other?" She asked. "The day I gave birth to you and Jer." "Mom, El! Came play soccer with us" Jer yelled from the backyard.

"Come on El let's show your dad and Jer how it's done"