14.First few weeks

Meg's POV

I groaned as Elena began to cry. It's been a couple days since I came back from the hospital. I looked over at the clock that read 2 am. I pulled off the blanket and sat up. "Babe go back to sleep. I've got this one" he said getting up. I smiled and laid back in bed. Jc and I were doing great for new parents. Yesterday I showed him how to change Jeremy's diaper. It took him three try's to get it right. Final Jc came back. I placed my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and I slowly felt myself drift to sleep.

When I woke up i looked at the clock. It's two in the fucking afternoon. I jumped out of bed and looked at the cribs. Both Jer and Elena were missing.

I crawled back in bed. "Jc wake up!" I said but he didn't. "the babies are missing" He shoot up, "What?!" "Their not in the cribs" I said not being able to breath. "Okay clam down. Vivian probably heard them crying and took them" he said. I took a deep breath, "Your right, I am going to go ask her" I got of bed and ran down the hall to Vivian and Ricky's room.

I knocked on the door. The door revealed a messy haired Ricky. "Are Jer and Elena in there with Vivian?" I asked. "No, Vi's in the shower." he said. I nodded and ran downstairs. In the living room laid Kian and Connor with Jer and Elena. They were fast asleep. Thank jesus. Connor groaned and his eyes fluttered open.

He looked at me and smiled. "You scared me shit less" I said. "Sorry they started crying and you and Jc haven't gotten any sleep. So Kian and I took care of them" I smiled, "Thanks, it means a lot Con" I said. "Anything for these little angles" he said holding Elena's little hand. It was clear that Connor wanted a baby but I knew Casey would be hard to convince. "Con your going to be a good dad" I said

"Thanks Meg let's just hope I can convince Casey" "Your welcome and you'll convince her. I know she's not ready for kids yet but soon" I said.

A/N after this chapter the twins well be older because writing about tiny little babies is hard.