12.Younow

Meg's POV

"Watch me on Younow like now😝" I tweeted.

I sat in front of my laptop. I watched as the comment section began to blow up. "Hey guys!" I said. I read through some of the comments. Most of them asked about the babies. One of the comments asked one I was going in to labor. "I am nine months pregnant and these babies are read to pop out anytime soon" Kian walked into the room and sat on the bed with me. "Hi everybody!!!" he yelled. "Where's Jc? He went to run so errands." I said answering the question from the comments"

Suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach. "Ow" I said. I felt spot where I was sitting get wet. "Kian don't freak out" I said. He looked at me confused. "I think my water broke" I said. "What!!!!" he screamed at the top his lungs. "My water broke" "Okay everything is okay. I am not even freaking out." He said jumping up. "I'll talk to you guys later" I said ending the Younow. "Okay Jc said that if this ever happens when he wasn't home, we should stay calm and get the diaper bag with clothes for you and the baby. Then we have to take you to the hospital." Kian said going into my closet and getting the bag and walking out the door. "Kian!?" I yelled as the pain got stronger. "Sorry almost forgot" he said as he ran over to help me.

"Oh my god this is really happening" I said to myself. My breathing was getting shaky.

~~

I sat in a hospital bed waiting for Jc to come. I wasn't going to go through labor if he wasn't here yet. But the pain was getting unbearable. "When is coming?" I yelled. "Calm down he's on his way" Drew said holding my hand

Jc's POV

Connor and I had just come out of a meeting as we walked to the car my phone rang. A picture of Meg appeared on the screen. "Hey babe" I said. "Meg's water broke" Kian said. "Kian?" I said. "Wait what??!!?" "She's in the hospital, you need to hurry she's going to go into labor soon" he said "Okay I am on my way" I said before hanging up.

"What happened?" Connor asked. "Meg's in the hospital" I said before I ran to the car. Connor ran after me and jumped in the car. I was so nervous I almost forgot to start the car. "I am going to be a dad" I said to myself. "Yeah and if you don't hurry you won't be there when the babies arrive" Connor said.

~~

I ran into the hospital. "Hi my girlfriend is going into labor" I said. the one behind the desk was older. She laughed. "Name please" she said. "Oh right Megan Martinez" I said. "She's in the labor hall. Shes in the third door on the right. The labor room is down this hall" she said. "Thanks, come on Connor" We ran down the hall. I opened the door leading us the the so called labor room. "I am going to kill Jc if he doesn't hurry up!" she yelled in pain. "I am here!" I said as I ran to her side. "Your so fucken lucky I waited" she said with pain dripping in her voice.

"Is the father here?" the doctor asked. "Yes I am here" "Good, Megan are you ready?" he asked. "Yes" she said.

They moved us into another room and I sat by Meg's side. She was doing this weird breathing exercise. I held her hand tightly. "Okay push" She did as she was told. "Justin I hate so fucking much!"she yelled as pushed again. "This is all your fault!" She yelled with another push. "The first baby is almost out. We need you to keep pushing" the doctor said. Her grip on my hand was tightening. "It was your idea Justin" she yelled as she pushed. "We see the babies head. One more big push" the doctor said.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you" she yelled. "It's a baby boy" he said passing the baby to the nurse. "Okay are you ready for the next one?" he asked. I kissed Meg's hand and she nodded. She took a deep breathe. "Push when your ready" She took another deep breathe before pushing. "Oh god Jc! When I am done here I am going to kill you" she yelled pushing again. After every push she took deep breathes, sometimes she'd yell at me and others she just didn't have the breathe to say anything.

"A couple more pushes" the doctor said. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. " She yelled. She had sweat all over face but I still found her beautiful. Even though she kept telling she hated me I knew it was her way of saw I love you at the moment. "It's a beautiful baby girl" I smiled and looked at Meg who was starting to fall asleep. I can't wait til she wakes up. I let go of her hand and let her sleep. I walked out into the waiting room. "I am a dad of two beautiful babies!" I announced. The guys jumped up and tackled me. "Congrats!" they said.

Meg's mom came up to me. "How is she?" she asked. "She's good, she's resting right now."

A/N what up guys! I was going to update yesterday but I got carried away. Today was my first day at my new school and it went pretty well at least better then I thought. Well I hope you like this chapter! byee guys💋