10. Hungover Chris

Meg's POV

After the Chris incident Drew, Wes, and Keaton stayed over because they we're worried Chris would do something. I got out of bed with my big belly and walked down the stairs. I heard a load grunt. I walked to where the grunt came from and saw it was Chris. He grabbed his head and looked around. I guess he doesn't remember.

I walked into view and he looked up. He looked at me surprised. I guess it was the stomach. "How did I get here?" he asked. "I tell you right now let me get you some Advil for your head ache" I walked to bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the Advil and went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"Here" I said. He took the bottle and the Advil and patted the spot next to him. I sat down. "So can you please tell me what happened and why I am here?" he asked. "Well last night was my baby shower and you decided to show up uninvited. Your were really drunk and you said a few things" "Like what?!" he said

"Well you said that you hoped that Jc would've dumped me along time ago so you and I could've gotten back together." "stop. I am sorry for everything I did. It's just it's hard to move on especially when it's from you"

Jc's POV

I woke up to a empty bed. I groaned, Where could she be? I mean I don't think a pregnant women could go that far. I pulled on a pair of sweats and ran downstairs that when I heard it. Meg was laughing. "Me? I am just dorky Meg" she said. "That's what you think. You don't see yourself the way I see you. Your beautiful even now that your pregnant." I walked to where the voices were coming from. Chris and Meg sat on the couch.

Was he really trying to flirt with my girlfriend? "I still don't see it the way you do. I am just Meg there's nothing special about me. " she said, I watched them. "You don't get it. I was an idiot to break up with you. Your beautiful, smart, generous, cute, sweet, and amazing. And your probably the most beautiful pregnant girl I've ever seen" Chris said.

That was it. He was done flirting with my girlfriend. I walked up to Chris and pulled him up by his shirt. "Jc put him down. please" "No! He's not going to get away with flirting with my girlfriend. You think it's okay to flirt with my girlfriend. Shes pregnant if that doesn't tell she's mine then what does." I yelled the last part. "So I am just something you claim. I am just a dog that needs a owner" Meg said as she walked away. "That's not good" Wes said from behind me. I dropped Chris out of surprise.

Shit, I heard the front door slam. "You need to leave. When I come back your better be gone. Also stay out of Meg's and I's life that includes are daughter" I said to Chris. I grabbed the nearest hoddie. I grabbed my keys and ran outside.

Meg's POV

Instead of going to the beach like I use to I went to the park. I sat by the playground and watched the kids run around. I smiled, I placed a hand on my big belly. Wow it's crazy to think this little human is going to be running around like the rest of the kids. A lady sat next to me with her stroller. "Single mom?" she asked. "I wouldn't say mom at least not yet but no. My boyfriend and I got in a fight and I just need a little me time" I said. "How many months along are you?" she asked.

"Six" I said with a smile. "Boy or girl?" "Girl what about yours" I said referring to the stroller. She took the blanket off to reveal a baby boy. "He's so cute, how old is he?" I asked. "He just turned one" she said. "By the way I am Megan" "Mona and this little guy is Stefan" she said. My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jc. I ignored it . "Is it your boyfriend?" she asked. "Yeah" "What did you two fight about?"

"Well yesterday was my baby shower and my Ex crashed the party while he was drunk...." my phone interrupted me. I lowered the volume and put on don't disturb. "We decided that my Ex should stay the night since he knocked out on floor by the door. Anyways this morning Jc, my boyfriend almost punched my Ex. I got mad and Jc said that Chris the ex was flirting and that he'd had enough. He also said that if me being pregnant didn't show that I was his girlfriend then what does. In a way I felt like I was something he owned."

"Well if you want my opinion" I quickly nodded. "I think that, that's not what he meant by saying that. Boys are stupid and they stay stupid things that they don't mean. I've learned that the hard way and we girls tend to be a little more over dramatic then usual when we're pregnant. I think you should go home and talk to Jc." Mona said. I smiled, "If you don't mind me asking how old you are?" "I am 21" she said. "You had him when you were twenty?" I asked. "Yeah and it's been the best thing to happen to me. How old are you?" "22"

"Meg!!!! Oh my god I found you" Kian yelled as he ran towards me. "Is that Jc?" Mona asked. "No that's my best friend Kian" I said. "Hi. Jc's looking for you and he's worried sick."Kian rambled. "He sounds like a keeper. Megan go on go home and talk to him." "Thanks for everything Mona. Here give me your phone" I said giving her my phone. We exchanged number for when my baby girl was born we could set up a play date. "Thanks again." I said as Kian helped me up. "Your welcome. It was nice meeting you" "Same" I said.

A/N Guess who got wifi?? This girl!!! Well I don't have much to say so I hope you liked this chapter. Like, comment you know the usual. well bye Muah💋