21.Girl talk

Meg's POV

"Meg, you and Jc definitely need a date night" Vivian said. "Are you insane? I am not leaving the kids for an entire night" I said. "Oh come on when was the last time you guys had sex?" She asked. "I am not answering that question" "Your not answering it because you don't remember"

"I am not answering because that's personal" "You don't remember, admit it" "Fine I don't remember. How do you expect us to have time for that? The kids could walk in on us and I don't want to scar my kids for the rest of there lives"

"Exactly, why I suggested a date night. Jc can plan a date to a really nice restaurant and then after you two can get a hotel room and release some stress" She said as she folded one of Jc's shirts. "I don't feel comfortable leaving Jer and El." I said as I folded another shirt.

"Kian, Sam, and I have volunteered to babysit. We just want you guys to have fun. All you guys do is take care off Jer and Elena, don't forget your still in a relationship" Vi said as we finished folding the clothes.

"I know I am still in a relationship. I love Jc but I also love Jer and Elena. It's just hard to control both" I confessed. "Meg, come on. Date night can be a once a month thing. Just so you and Jc don't lose your connection" "Fine" I sighed, I wasn't going to win this argument because if Vi didn't convince me then Sam and eventually Kian would come and chain himself to a chair and go on and on about how I should go.

"Yay!!! Okay so the boys and I planned the first date. We're going shopping later, I called your mom and she's on her way, she's going to babysit the kids. Your first date night is tomorrow night" she said. "What? Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, why do you have something planed?" She asked. "No but you could've gave me a few days notice" "Yeah that would've been a good idea but to late" She giggled. The door bell rang, "That should be your mom" Vi said as she went to answer the door.

My mom walked into the living room. "Meg, go have fun. Jer and Elena will be in good hands" I nodded and slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag. "Mom are you sure you want to take care of them?" I asked. "Meg I love taking care of my grand kids, go have fun." She said as she began to push me towards the door. She opened the door and continued to push me. "Are you kicking me out of my own house?" I asked. "Yes but I am doing it nicely sweetheart" She said before closing the door.

"Meg let's go" Vi said from behind me. "She just kicked me out" "Yeah I know, now let's go shopping" Vi said with excitement.