20. Planning

Meg's POV

We sat outside at a coffee shop, we as in Casey and Vivian. The kids were with my mom, today was basically girls night out or day out. We had a laptop out and a few wedding magazines. "So what color for the bridesmaid dresses?" Vi asked. "I don't know" Casey said. "Really?" Vi asked. "I mean I didn't think it would be this hard. I have to pick out flowers, dresses, table decor, shoes, location, seating arrangements. It's to much" She sighed. "That's why you have us and Andrea, she's just running late due to traffic" I said.

I watched as Andrea ran over to us and pulled out her seat. "Oh my god I am so sorry I am late. Traffic is the worst. Anyways have Casey decided on anything" Andrea asked. "Nope, nada" I said. Andrea rested her hands on Casey's. "Just take a deep breath, and enjoy this. Don't over think anything because in the end you have us and we'll fix it" "So what flowers?" I asked

Jc's POV

Today was basically guys day, I sat with Connor, Kian, Ricky, and Sam. "When are you going to propose to Meg" Sam asked. "Yeah, she's getting impatient. Jc, I don't think you realize that just because you have two kids thats going to stop Meg from leaving you. Jer and El weren't planed, it just happened. I guess what I am trying to say is do you still Meg?" Kian finished. "How could you ask that? We have two kids together" I asked.

"That's exactly why I ask. I am not trying to offend you or anything but I'll anything to protect Meg. She's my sister. If you haven't proposed that just means you not going to" Kian finished. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I bought a ring a while back but I don't know how to propose" I confessed. "Why didn't you tell us?" Connor asked. "I don't know, it's just I don't want to do to just simply ask her. I want it to be special and different. Ever since I bought the ring I've been watching proposals, I just don't know how"

"How about....."

Meg's POV

"So we have flowers, table arrangements/decor" I asked. "Yup, and we'll be picking bridesmaid and Casey wedding dress on Saturday" Andrea said. "Alright, so where to now?" Vivian asked. "A little shopping never hurt anyone" Andrea suggested.

We got into our cars and headed to the mall. Once at the mall, I decided to spoils my little munchkins. I stopped at the Disney story and bought a few toys. Mostly Lilo and Stich and the little mermaid. We stopped at Forever 21 and a couple other stores. After a shopping we all head home. Andrea to her condo with Kian and Vi and Casey to there shared house. As for me I was going to go pick up my babies and surprise them.

~~~~~>

I pulled up to my mom house. Everything about this place made me smile. I knocked and heard voices. "Gamma is it mommy?" I smiled, my babies missed me. The door opened and two little munchkins came running towards me. "Mommy!" They yelled in unison. "Hey babies, I have a surprise for you" I said. I gave them the back and I closed the door behind me.

A/N Hey guys, so sorry for the long wait I was just stuck on what to write next but I figured it out. Anyways I hope you like the chapter. Anyhoodles that's it, for now. Bye💋