4.Two Months

Meg's POV

Today marked two months, two months in. I looked down at my stomach it wasn't big or noticeable that I was carrying a human. As the days passed you could tell Jc was excited about having a little boy or girl running around.

From day to day he talks to my stomach and so would the rest of the boys. I had a feeling that this baby would be spoiled. One thing I wasn't happy about was that Jc hadn't said anything to him family. I mean my mom knows, the only people in my life who don't know are Drew and my fans.

Jc walked in phone to his ear. I looked at him confused and he mouthed 'Mom'. "Yes mom we'll be there" he said. Tomorrow we were flying to San Antonio for the day. Basically we had two reason why we were flying to Texas, one being tomorrow was Jc's moms birthday and Jc wanted to tell him in person that I was pregnant.

"Alright mom, yes I'll tell her you said hi. I'll see you tomorrow bye love you" he said. He walked over to the bed and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Babe will you still find me attractive when I am all big and fat?" I asked. Jc laughed a little. "I am not going to stop loving you just because you gain a few pounds. I'll always find you attractive even when we're old and wrinkly." he said before kissing my cheek.

~After flight

"Babe I don't feel so good" I said. I knew flying wasn't a good idea. I ran to the nearest trash can. ugh why does throwing up have to be part of the package? Suddenly my hair was removed from my face. A hand was placed on my back and circles were being rubbed into my back. "Your okay babe." I ended up throwing up everything I had ate today.

Jc pulled out a napkin and cleaned me up even though I didn't wasn't having it. "I can do it myself" I said taking the napkin from him. I throw the napkin away and pulled out the ice breakers we bought before leaving LAX. Jc's mom pulled up in front of us. She came running out and hugged Jc. Oh no something's coming back up. I ran back to the trash can and throw up for the second time since we landed.

"Meg, honey are you okay?" she asked. I cleaned up and took another ice breaker. "Yeah, yeah I am okay" I said. She pulled me into a hug. We all got in the car and headed to Jc's childhood home. I rested my head on Jc's shoulder. "how do you feel?" he asked. "I am okay now, I just have to wash my teeth and I'll be as good as new" he laughed a little.

We finally reached the house. I was afraid of what Jc's parents would think of me being pregnant. I mean my mom thought I was prank calling her. I was nervous and that only made me more nauseous. We got out of the car and grabbed our things well Jc grabbed our things because he wouldn't let me carry anything.

Jc's mom let us unpack before calling us for dinner. "Babe I am nervous" I said. "So am I but we've been together for five years it's not like it was one stand. I am sure everything we'll be fine." He said placing his hand on my stomach. "this is our baby and if my parents can't accept that then screw them" he said. Jc kneeled down, "Alright baby, Daddy's got this. Mommy and I love you" he said to my stomach.After that we continued to unpack, we didn't bring much because we were only staying tonight and we were leaving after dinner tomorrow.

"Jc, Meg dinners ready" Jaylyn said. "Well be down in a bit" I said. She hugged me and before leaving. "We can do this" he whispered in my ear. I held his hand tight as we made our way down. My heart beat was beating faster by the minute. We all sat down and began to eat. We talked about many things like the engagement of Kiandrea, how school was going to for Joe Felix and Jaylyn.

"Guys I have an announcement to make. I mean we have an announcement" Jc spoke up, he grabbed my hand pulled me up. His parents nodded for him to go on. "Meg and I are pregnant. I mean Meg is carrying my baby" he said with the biggest smile. His mom dropped her spoon in shock. oh my god I knew this wasn't a good idea. The awkward silence was broken by Jaylyn clapping. "oh my god I am going to be a aunt" she screamed at the top of her lungs. At least someone was excited. "Justin this better not be a joke" his mom said.

"It's not a joke, Meg's pregnant and the baby is mine" he said. My eyes were getting watery. Lately I haven't been able to control my emotions. I cry for the dumbest reasons. I get mad easily and I laugh at just about everything. I let go of Jc's hand and ran. I ran straight for the door and left. Once outside I was able to breathe and cry.

Jc's POV

Meg let go of my hand and ran for the door closing it behind her. "What the hell mom?!?" I yelled. "Don't you dare talk to me like that. What were you thinking getting her pregnant!?" she yelled. "Mom I am an adult and this is my life and I am excited to be a dad."

"You don't understand Justin! Your still a baby, how can a baby take care of another baby?" she yelled. "Mom for the last time I am not a baby, I've been taking care of myself for five years. I think I can handle a baby plus I love Meg she's my everything and I don't plan on leaving her behind. If you don't like this it's okay. Meg and I leave tomorrow afternoon." I said before leaving to go look for Meg.

I opened the front door and she sat on the curb sobbing. I closed the door behind me and ran over to her. "I told you" she said as she hid her face in my chest. "And I told you we'd be okay. I don't care what my mom thinks. All I know is that I am happy with you and that this baby boy or girl well only make me happier" I said before kissing her forehead.