23. X-mas & New years

Meg's POV

Christmas was spent at my house. It was Christmas day, which mainly consisted of the kids opening presents. But among the adults we exchanged presents. Just as everyone was done opening their presents, Kian and Andrea got up and stood in front of us. "What's going on?" Ricky asked. "We have an announcement" Kian said.

I sat up as the kids stopped what they were doing. "what is it?" Connor asked. "I think you should tell them" Kian said. "No you should tell them" Andrea said. "No you tell them" he said. Really, there scaring me. "Just tell us already!" Sam said. "you tell them" Kian said to Andrea, she nodded.

"Okay, Kian and I are very happy together...." she started but was interrupted by Vi. "Just get to the point" "Okay, fine. Kian and I are pregnant" she said. It took a while for it to all sink in. "Actually she's pregnant not me, I just helped" Kian said. The room was quite. "Guys say something please" Andrea begged. I got up from my spot and walked over to her.

"Oh my god your having a baby!!" I squealed as I pulled her into a hug. "Congrats!!" I said a hugged her tight. Jer and El ran over and hugged her leg. "Yay!! Auntie Andrea!!" They yelled in unison. I smiled mainly because Jer and Elena didn't understand what was going on, they just followed my actions and celebrated because everyone was doing it. I pulled away from our hug and hugged Kian. "Your going to be a daddy!" I said. Kian laughed, and hugged me tight. "I want you to be the godmother?" he said but it sounded more like a question.

"What? I'd love to!" I said. "Great now I just need to talk to Sammers" he said. So Sam and I are going to be godparents.

~~~~~

Like always for New Years, we flew out to New York. Now that the kids were older it was easier, because that mean't less baggage. We checked into our hotel, Kian and Andrea decided to join us this new years. "Babe we should take the kids to Central Park" Jc said. "Okay" I said as grabbing the stroller.

"No strollers babe that way when we come back they'll be tired. And then we can have some alone time. Watch a movie and cuddle" Jc suggested. "Sounds fun, let get the kids ready" "Mommy! Daddy said we going to park wif snow" Jer said. "Yup buddy, we're going to play with the snow and we're going to play tag" I said tapping his nose once.

He giggled, "Tag you it" he said running to Elena and tagged her. "No! JJ not yet" Elena squealed. "Jer come here, let's put on your jacket" I said as I walked over to him and took his hand.

After getting the kids ready, we headed to Central Park.

Jc's POV

I never thought proposing was going to be so hard. I had come up with so many ideas and Kian had comment about everything. Weather it was "It's to extravagant" or "Really your not even being creative". Kian was a hard critic to please so I went I talked with the girls. And they said to be simple nothing extravagant.