1.What?

Meg's POV

I woke like every other day, with Jc's arm around me. I removed myself from his grasp. I walked by the calendar on my way to the bathroom. When I passed the calendar I felt like I was forgetting something so I walked back and looked at the calendar. There was nothing important on the calendar. Oh my god I missed my period. Shock ran through me, the red circle signified the day I got my period last month. And my period always lands on the same day. My heart began to raise. If I missed my period that only means one thing... I might be pregnant.

Okay okay breath, you might it's not a sure thing. My period could just be late. My breathing became heavy and I ran over to my desk to grab my inhaler. I took a quick huff and set my inhaler down before running to Vivian's room. I knocked on Vivian's door and she opened it. "Hey what's up" she said as she let me in. "I uh I missed my period" I said as I sat on her bed. Her eyes popped out of her head. "Your pregnant!!" she said jumping to conclusions. I covered her mouth, "I never said that. Can you come with me to buy a pregnancy test?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed her keys.

We drove to Walgreens and boy was I nervous. My thoughts started to get the best of me. What if I am pregnant? What am I going to do? I am only 21, I am practically still a kid at least I still act like one. Vivian walked into the store living me a few steps behind. I quickened my pace and followed Vivian. She grabbed a few pregnancy tests and headed to the counter to pay. She seemed calmer then I was.

When we got home, Jc was awake and just coming down the stairs. He saw me and smiled, Vivian hid the bag and ran upstairs. "Hey babe" he said kissing my forehead. Okay Meg act normal. I took a deep breathe and kissed his cheek. "Hey" I said before he left. I ran upstairs to Vivian's room and closed the door behind me.

I took the tests and set them on the sink. I went into Vivian's room and sat on her bed. "It's going to be okay just breathe" she said. I got up and paced back and forth. "Sit down, your making me nervous" she said. "How do you think I feel. I am the one that might be pregnant." I said as I paced faster.

"Okay it's been five minutes. Let's go check them, positive is your pregnant and negative , well you get it." Vivian said we as walked to the bathroom. My heat beat quicken, okay. It's okay, your going to be okay. Just breathe! "Vivian, you check. I am scared" I said. She looked at the pregnancy test and didn't say a word. "Uh, Vivian say something, your scaring me" I said as my heart quickened. "You know these aren't always right" she said. I moved around her to look at the tests and they were all positive. My heart sank, "no this can't be right" I said as my back slid down the wall.

I felt the world shut me in and my breathing became heavy. Slow I was forgetting what breathing was and how to do it. "Meg, stay with me!! Casey!!! Bring Meg's inhaler!" Vivian yelled. Besides Vivian all I that was running through my head was "I am pregnant" That's when everything went black.

Vivian's POV

Meg laid in the floor, I was panicking. Casey finally came in with her inhaler. "I am late aren't I?" I nodded my head. "Is anyone home?" I asked. "No it's just us" "call 911 and tell them she's had a panic attack" Casey nodded her head and called.

A few minutes after the ambulance came. "Miss can you tell us what happened?" One of the Paramedic asked me. "She had a panic attack when she saw the pregnancy tests." I said. "I'll make sure they take a pregnancy test at the hospital. Those store bought tests aren't always right" she said. After that she told me what hospital they were taking Meg to.

When the ambulance left, I threw the pregnancy tests away and took out the trash. I couldn't leave any signs of there being a possibility that Meg was pregnant.

~Hospital

"We're here to see Megan Estrella Martinez" I said to the lady at the front desk. "She's in room 3B" the lady said. We thanked her and made our way to the room. Casey opened the door and Meg was barely waking up. She grabbed her head before looking at the door way. We closed the door behind us. "So how do you feel?" Casey asked. "Well for one, my head hurts but I am okay. What happened?" She asked. Just as she asked that the doctor came in. "Aw your awake, how do you Megan?" He asked. "My head hurts a little but I am fine" "Did you friends tell you what happened?" He asked. "No" she said siting up. "You had a panic attack, it's normal for someone with asthma. But we ran tests anyway just in case and I have some news for you. Your pregnant, congratulations! I'll leave you with your friends. When your ready, the papers will be ready for you to sign" he said.

Meg's POV

"Your 4 weeks pregnant congratulations!" He said. My heart beat quickened, I started to panic. No no I can't be pregnant well not right now. Casey sat in front of me. She grabbed my face. "Meg, look at me! Deep breaths, everything's going to be okay!" She said. Soon enough I was breathing normally. "Can we get my things and go" I said getting up. They handed me my clothes and changed.

"Before we leave, you can't tell anyone I had a panic attack especially Jc. He'll freak, that's goes for the pregnancy to." I said as we headed out the door and into the waiting room. "But Jc has to know. Meg your 4 weeks in, which means you'll get morning sickness soon" Vivian said. "I am scared, okay. What if he isn't ready for a kid? What if he doesn't want it?" I said. "Well there's alway adoption and..." Casey began but I interrupted. "don't say it, you know I wouldn't have the heart to do any of those" I said running a hand through my hair.

I signed a few papers and we left the hospital. As we headed for the car I got dizzy but I brushed it off. I got in the car and we headed home.