6. Drew

Meg's POV

It's been about a week since we flew back from Texas and today marks three months. Three months and baby bump had grown even bigger. Jc loves it but it's a little hard to work around. Something else is the morning sickness has stopped and that's all I wanted. Today I was going to tell Drew. Initially I wanted him to one the first people I told but I was scared.

Tomorrow he would land in Los Angeles and I thought it would be better if I told him when he wasn't able to kill Jc. I logged on to my Skype and waited for Drew to get on. We had agreed to video chat yesterday. My laptop began to beep. "Babe? when are we talking to Drew?" Jc yelled from our room. "Now!" I yelled back. I answered the call.

"Hey Meg" "Hey Drew!" "Hey Jc" he said. I looked behind me and there stood Jc waving. I smiled when Jc took my hand. "How's it going out there?" Jc asked. "Great, tours been amazing but I can't wait to be home" "So we kinda have some news" I said. "give it to me" "Meg's pregnant" Jc said. "Meg's what?!" "I am pregnant" I said innocently.

"What? How?" he asked. "Do we really have to explain how?" I asked. "What I meant was why didn't you use protection?" "It's was kinda in the moment" i said. I could feel Jc getting uncomfortable. "Ugh Meg, your only twenty two" he said. "What does that mean? A lot of girls have their first baby at sixteen" "But your Meg my baby cousin" Drew said. So that's what it's about. He thinks I am growing up to fast.

"When do you land tomorrow?" Jc asked trying to change the subject. "11 pm" "Am I still picking you up?" I asked. "yup I can't wait to see that baby bump" "You will" I said placing a hand on my stomach.

~~The next day

Jc and I woke up early because if we didn't get up now we wouldn't get up. I left my sweats on and tank top. All did was put on a hoddie Vivian gave me. The hoddie read "Hands off the bump". It was cute and I really liked it. "Ready to go babe" Jc said coming out of the bathroom. "Yup let's go but can we stop at Yum Yums" I said. Jc walked over to me and kneeled down to talk to the baby. "Is our baby hungry." Jc said in a baby voice. "Oh my god!" I said. There was weird feeling. "What's wrong?" Jc said worried.

"I think the baby just kicked" I said. "What? I want to feel." Jc whined. "Wait talk to the baby again" "Hey baby, you get to meet or hear uncle Drew today" "The baby's kicking again"I said grabbing his hand and placed his hand on my stomach. "Oh my god our baby is kicking" he said placing a kiss on my stomach.

"Jc we have to go. I am glad that we felt our baby but we have to pick up Drew" I said.

~~

We walked into the airport looking for Drew. We awkwardly stood by the door waiting for Drew. Jc took ahold of my hand. "I want to feel the baby kicking again" Jc whined. "Jc your acting like a baby" I said with a laugh. "Do you think it's going to be a boy or girl?" he asked. "I don't care if it's a boy or if it's a girl, I just know that no matter what I am going to love our baby"I said.

"Am I interrupting?" a voice behind me said. I turned around to see the voice belonged to Drew. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said you pregnant, your huge" he said with laugh. Drew kneeled down. "Hey bud, it's uncle Drew. Wow I can't believe your mommy is bring you into this world" All of a sudden the baby began to kick. "Baby's kicking again" I said grabbing Drew's hand and placed where the baby was kicking. "Oh my god, lil bud is kicking. This is awesome. Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet."

"They can't determine the sex of the baby yet. Come on let's get you home" I said.