15.Jer's First words

Meg's POV

Months later~>

It's gotten to the point to where Elena and Jer are crawling and that's actually pretty dangerous especial with the stairs. Jc has been think about moving out. So that the kids have more room to grow and play.But we want to find something close to the O2L house. The babies have started to mumble things but they haven't said anything in English.

I stood in the kitchen with Jer in his high chair. "Jer open your mouth here comes the plane". He giggled and opened his mouth. Kian ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Kiki" Jer said with a mouth full of apple sauce. "What did you say?" I asked. Jer swallowed his apple sauce. He pointed at Kian, "Kiki"

"Did he just say his first word?" Kian asked. "KiKi!!" Jer squealed. "Oh my god, you need to call Jc" Kian said. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jc's number. After two rings he answered, "Hey babe" he said. "Jer just said his first word" I squealed in excitement. "What? put me on speaker"

"Okay, Jer it's daddy can you repeat what you said" I asked. Jer was so distracted by playing with his apple sauce. "Kian a little help" I asked. "Jer!" Kian said. Kian made a funny face and Jer bursted into a fit of laughter. "Kiki!!!" Jer squealed and started clapping. "His first word was Kiki that's not even a really name" Jc said.

"Oh don't be jealous, Elena still hasn't said a word yet. Her first word can still be Daddy" I said. "Mommy!" Jer said stuffing apple sauce in his mouth. "He can say Mommy and Kiki. Jer say daddy please" Jc begged. "Kiki" Jer giggled. "No Jer, Daddy"he said stretching out the word. "Dada" Jer said.

"Close enough champ. I'll see you both in a few. Love you both. Kiss Elena for me well ya Babe?" I smiled, "Yeah, love you to" I said before hanging up

A/N I knows it's a short chapter but I kinda lost my inspiration but then it came back. I felt like I needed to update so here's this short chapter. 💋