19.The Why stage

Meg's POV

I sat at my desk editing my latest video. When Elena came running in, "Mommy, uncle Sammy's here" she said as she sucked on a lolly pop. "El who gave you that lolly?" I asked. "Kiki!" She squealed as she ran out of the office. I quickly saved my work and headed downstairs. "Mommy Kiki's being a meany" Jer yelled. I smiled at the use of his words.

"Kian why are you being mean to my son and giving Elena candy?" I asked. "Mommy he pulled it out of my ear" Elena said pointing at her ear. "I didn't know I couldn't give her candy. Plus I am the fun uncle" he defended. "No your not I am" Sam said. "Yeah Sammy is" Jer said. Sam high fived Jer

~~~

"Mommy, why does Kiki get to eat candy and I don't?" Elena whined. "Because Kiki's already ate his lunch" I said. Elena crossed her arms, "Why?" "I just told you, El. Kiki already ate lunch. How about we make Jer, daddy, and Uncle Sam some PB and J sandwiches" I offered. She smiled and nodded.

"Mommy" Jer said pulling at my pants "Yes, baby" "Why do fishys need water?" He asked. "Because they need it to breathe" "why" he asked looking up at me. "So they don't die" I said as El and I finished making the sandwiches. "Why?" "Because that's how the live" "Why" I had got lost in all the whys that I forgot what he asked. "Because I said so" Jer looked at me confused, I guess he forgot what he asked.

After Jer and I's talk he went to go watch the fish in our fish tank. Jer loves sea animals; fish, turtles, dolphin. If it lived or spent time in the water he loved it. Casey came running into the living room with Vivian right behind her. "Oh my god, you guys won't believe what Connor asked me" Casey squealed with excitement. She raised her hand revealing a ring.

I jumped up from my seat and grabbed her hand. "Oh my god!!!!!! It's beautiful!" I squealed. "I know I can't believe he asked I mean I always thought you and Jc would get married before me" she said. Jc always talked about getting married but he never proposed. Her comment sting a bit and she noticed. "I didn't mean to hit a nerve" She whispered.

"It's cool" I whispered. "I am so happy for you" I said. "I was wondering if you'd be my bridesmaid?" she asked. "Of course!" I said.

A/N So I have some news, as you all know my updates have been very slow. The reason being I've never read or written a baby story. So I've decided that this story will be ending very soon. I haven't decided how many chapter til the end but I'll keep you updated. Enough of sad news, if your a fan of teen wolf. I have good news for you soon I will be publishing some Teen wolf fanfics. well that's all bye. Muah💋