18.fliming

Jc's POV

I was setting up for my O2L video when Jer came in with a bag of goldfish. "Champ wanna watch Daddy film his O2L video?" I asked. He nodded and sat on the floor next to the camera. "What's up O2Lllll!!!!" I heard Jer giggle and I smiled. "Jc here!" "Noo you daddy" Jer said with a giggle. "Why don't you come over here Jer" I asked him. He smiled and walked over to me and sat on the couch. "Hi!!" he said as he waved at the camera.

"For those who don't know this is Jeremy, Meg's and I's son. We also have a little girl but she's not home right now. She's out with Meg" "No daddy, sissy's with mommy" Jer informed me. "I know bud. Back to the video. This week on O2L the theme is favorite memories."

"My favorite memories involve Meg. I know it sounds corny but its true. Our first date, the birth of our two beautiful kids and there's still one memory that hasn't happened. Its the day Meg and I get married. I can just imagine it right now. All our friends and family will be there. The wedding would be broadcasted so you guys could watch. Jer would be the ring bear and Elena would be the flower girl. It'd be perfect"

"Daddy I tired" Jer said rubbing his eyes. "Sorry guys but looks like I have to make this video short. I'll see all your beautiful faces next Thursday" "Bye bye" Jer said waving at the camera.

~~~~

Meg's POV

Elena and I had just got back from the market. "Mommy can we make cookies" Elena asked. "Sure cutie" We put away the groceries and I took out the cookie dough. We put the cookies in the oven and sat in down. I turned on the tv and Blue's clues was on. I left the tv on and grabbed my phone. Jer came running up to me with one of my old polaroid cameras.

"Mommy! Look I daddy" he said as he took pictures of me. I laughed, "You sure are" I said. "Mommy look! I take pictures of sissy" he giggled.