16. Kiandrea's wedding

Meg's POV

Today's a very special day in all honest I am so excited. "Mommy!!" Elena's squealed as she ran into the room with Jer after her. "Hey cuties, it's time to get ready" I said. They help there towels up. Jc came running into the room. "They escaped okay I am a good dad I swear." Jc said trying to catch his breath. "I told it wasn't a easy job to shower them" I said.

I dried off the kids and quickly got them dressed with the help of Jc. "Looking good champ, high five" Jc said making Jer giggle. I zipped up Elena's pink dress. I picked her up and set her on the bathroom sink. I turned on the curling wand. "El don't touch it okay it's hot" I said. She nodded and quickly curled the tips of her hair. "Mommy?" she asked looking up at me. "Yes baby"

"Does Kiki love auntie?" she asked. "He loves her with his whole heart just like I love you" I said kissing her nose causing her to giggle. "And just like I love your mommy" Jc said taking me by surprise. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. "Princess Elena you look so beautiful today" Jc said making her giggle. "Thank you daddy, you to" she said. I picked her up and set her down. "Go get your shoes" I told her.

I turned to face Jc. "I can't believe their finally getting married!" I squealed. "And I can't wait til we get married." Jc said. I smiled, even though Jc hadn't proposed he kept talking about.

~~~~

I quickly applied mascara before slipping on my converses. I know what your thinking "hey aren't you a mom of twins. Dress like it" All I have to say to that is I am only twenty two and I am dressing my age plus I can't walk in heels and flats give me blisters. Also short dresses look so cute with a pair of converses. I wore a baby blue dress, I love this dress to bad I am going to be matching with Vi and Casey. We were getting ready in Vivian's room.

"Ready girls cause we have to go help Andrea get ready" I said. "Yeah let's go"

~~~

"Oh my god. Guys I don't think I can do this. I am so nervous" Andrea said. "Andrea your okay. Today is going to be the happiest day of your life. Your marrying the man of your dreams" I said finishing her curls. Elena walked over to Andrea and held her hand. "Yeah auntie Kiki love you" I put on her veil. "Alright let's go" Vi yelled.

The reception was going to be at the beach a few minutes before the sunset. Every YouTuber in the world was invited plus it was broadcasted on YouTube.

~~~~

We arrived to the beach. Wow it was beautiful. The decoration was amazing. Everyone was here, at the end of the aisle you could see Kian,Sam, Jc, and Connor. Sam was his best man and I was the maid of honor. The girls and I made our way to the end of the aisle. Jer walked up the aisle with the rings. He looks so adorable! He stood next to Kian. Finally it was Andrea's turn.

I watched as Andrea and her dad made it down the aisle. Behind Andrea was Elena holding the tail of Andrea's dress.

"I do" Kian said with biggest smiled. "Do you Andrea Russett take Kian Lawley to be you husband?" "I do" Andrea said.

After the reception we all headed to the venue. Where all the partying would be done. The wedding and decorations were amazing . Every detail was perfect. Eventually it was time to throw Andrea's flower bouquet. All the girls crowded together. I stood next to Bethany, "Hey Meg" she said. "Hey Bethany" "How are the kids?" she asked. "Good" i said. "Girls are you ready?!!?" Andrea yelled. We all yelled yes.

"On three! One, two, two! kidding! Three!!!" she yelled throwing the bouquet backwards. The bouquet landed in my hands. Andrea turned around and smiled. "I guess you could say I have good aim" Andrea said walking over to me. "Hopefully this will give Jc the push he needs to finally propose" she said. I smiled at her, "Lets hope" I said.

A/N Hey my beautiful readers. So it's been awhile since my last update, Sorry about that. I am also sorry about this chapter because it all over the place. I've never been to a wedding so I kinda just wrote whatever I remembered from the weddings on Tv. Who's loving the new update wattpad? Mee! Well that's all my beauty's byee muah💋