22.Date Night

Meg's POV

"Guys would you give me some space I need to breath" I said looking at Andrea, Casey and Vi trying to do my make up and hair. "Okay it's just we a hour to get you ready. That's not enough time" Andrea said. "Actually we have an hour and thirty minutes but if you guys don't stop arguing we'll only have an hour" Casey said.

I huffed, "Fine, but one at a time" I sighed. "okay, hair first" Andrea said looking at the girls to see if they agreed, which they did. Andrea curled my hair. After hair was much to my dismay make up. I had no say in what they did. Apparently, I didn't know what sexy was or looked like. "Stop moving or else I am going to poke your eye" Vi said. I sighed and listened.

Hair and make up was done, now it was time for the outfit, which absolutely was not my style. The girls also picked my outfit, which I found totally absurd because I can totally pick out a girly outfit. "Your outfit is in the bathroom now go" Casey said pushing me into the bathroom.

"Well push me why don't you" I said before closing the door. The dress was pretty but Casey had matched it with black heels. I wasn't an expert when it came to heels. Over the years I've gotten better at walking in them but I'd still trip at times.

I quickly changed into the dress and put on the heels. I looked in the mirror and I actually liked what I was seeing. "Megan, what's taking so long?" Andrea asked. "Do you need help zipping it up?" Vi asked. I opened the door, "Oh my god!!" Vi squealed. "High five guys we did an amazing job" Casey said rising a hand to high five the girls.

"You look amazing" Andrea said. "Here" Casey said handing me a black clutch. "Mommy!!" Jer yelled, I ran to the kids room and found him sitting on floor crying. I sat next to his, "What's wrong bud?" I asked. He laughed when I said bud.

"Mommy, only Drewy can call me bud." He said. "Fine, whats wrong Jer bear" I asked again. "Ellie said she doesn't want to play with me" "Elena!" I yelled. She came running into the room. "Yes mommy?" She asked. "Why won't you play with Jer?" I asked her. "Cause he's a meany" she answered. "No I's not" Jer argued. "Yes you is" El yelled at him.

"Stop everybody stop! What did Jer do?" I asked. "He said he didn't want to play princesses" she answered. "Princesses are for girls and I am a boy" Jer argued. "It doesn't have to be that way. You can find something you both like superheroes or you can play Legos" I said. "Okay Ellie I sorry" Jer said. "I sorry to" she said. Jer stood up and hugged her.

"She's not only beautiful but an amazing mother" I turned to see Jc standing in the door way. "Daddy!!!" Jer and El said in unison, they ran up to Jc and hugged him. "How's it going cubs?" He asked. "Good daddy, mommy said you have a date and Kiki and Sammy is going to take care of us" Elena said.

"Your mommy is right. " he said looking at me. As he held the kids I took my time analyzing his outfit. Black short sleeve button up with a red bow tie and dar blue jeans. He set the kids down and let them run off. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I like the bow tie" I giggled fixing it. "I thought you would" he chuckled. "Are you ready?" He asked. "ready" I confirmed.

We walked into the living room. "bye mommy, bye daddy" Elena and Jer said in unison.

>>>>

"Babe, do you know where your going?" I asked as we drove in a circle for the second time. "Totally" he answered. By the looks of it we were by the beach. I couldn't put my finger on which beach because I didn't recognize anything. A restaurant came into view. Jc sighed in relief. He found a parking space and quickly parked.

"You thought we were lost didn't you?" I asked as he turned off the ignition. "Yeah" he chuckled lightly. He unlocked the door and got out of the car. I was about to open the door when it was opened by Jc. "Thanks" I said. Jc seemed a bit nerves. I laughed and he raised a brow in confusion

"Your nerves aren't you?" I asked as Jc closed the passenger door. He un-tighten his bow tie. I giggled and placed my hands each side of his face bring his lips to mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I pulled away and fixed his bow tie. "Better?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand before we walked into the restaurant.

A waiter took us to a table. The restaurant was extremely classy . I never liked extravagant things. After a few minutes of looking at the menu, Jc took my hand. "Can you tell I am nervous?" He asked. "Yeah and your hands are sweaty" I said. He let go of my hand cleaned his hands on his pants. "Jc I was kidding" I giggled.

He looked up at me and took my hand again. "Okay I am nervous. it's just been a while since we've actually been on a date." he said. "Jc there's no need to be nervous. We still feel the same way about each other the only difference is we have two beautiful kids" I said.

>>>>>>

After dinner we walked on the beach it was nice not having to worry about the munchkins but I also missed them. The walk on the beach was how we were getting to the hotel. But it started to rain. I blew my bangs out of my face. "Jc we should've took the car" I said. Jc pulled out his phone and went through it. The speaker of his phone started playing Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

Jc put his phone in his shirt pocket and bowed in front of me. "May I have this dance ma'lady?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. I wrapped my arms his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We slow danced and we had the stars and the moon as our witnesses. I creased his cheek as we danced. "I love you" he said. I smiled and let our foreheads touch. "I love you"I said.

Eventually the rain got harder and Jc and I ran to find shelter. We checked into our hotel room. It was weird planning having sex. Before it was more of a, we got lost in the kiss type of thing. Jc noticed my awkwardness and grabbed my hand. "I know the point of the hotel room was for us to have some one on one time but we don't have to do anything you don't want to do"

I pressed my lips against his. After a few seconds the kiss got heated I started to unbutton his shirt. Jc pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss down my neck. "Babe your sure" he said in between kisses. I brought his face up so our eyes would meet and nodded before pressing my lips against his. "Wait do you have a condom?" I asked him. His eyes were full of lust, "Yeah, in the drawer by the bed" he said before kissing me again.

We made our way the bed and I pulled of his shirt. I ran my hands down his chest. He moved his hands of my dress and began to unzip my dress.

A/N Merry Christmas guys🎄🎅🎁 I hope you guys had fun with your loved ones. This is my present to you a update. And because I am feeling generous I will also be updating tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday and what better way to spend it then with you guys. Also I wanted to recommend a book to you guys it's called Shades of Blue by-therapy 💋