3.Happy Birthday?

Meg's POV

Today, was the day. The day I was dreading. The day that could ruin my relationship. I did what Vivian suggested. I put the pregnancy test and baby shoes in a small box that was followed by bigger boxes. I took my inhaler with me. We had all just come back from dinner. I took the box with me. In the hallway I bumped into Casey. "You do know your not supposed to be carrying boxes" she said. She took the box from me and we went done stairs.

Jc's POV

Dinner was great, there was nothing like spending your birthday with the people you love. Like always we celebrated my birthday and Connors together. Which I didn't mind, it just made it more fun. Casey and Meg come walking down the stairs. Casey was carrying a box. We were all getting ready to watch a movie. I looked at Meg and it looked like she was nervous. Casey set the box in front of me. Meg was kinda hiding behind Casey. "Jc, open it" Casey said. "I can't do this"Meg whispered.

I began to oped the box when I found another box. Box after box, I finally reached the last box. I looked up and Meg was really nervous. Why was she so nervous? It kinda come off like she was more scared then nervous. I took out the small box. I opened it and inside was a paper, baby shoes and a picture of an ultra sound. I was confused, I took out the paper and began to read it. I dropped it. "Your your pregnant?" I strutted. Meg nodded her head. Is she playing a joke on me. I am not that gullible. I mean if she was pregnant she would be showing it and she'd have craving. "Your joking right?" I asked. I looked up at her and her eyes began to water. This is all an act, I gotta admit she's a great actress. She ran out of the room and out the front door.

"What the fuck is your problem? How could you say that?" Casey said as she walked towards me. Vivian stopped her, "Casey don't. He'll regret it, just cause it's his baby doesn't mean he has to be a part of the babies life" she said it harshly. "Okay okay guys nice joke. Meg you can come out now. Bring out the cameras" I said clapping. "Your an idiot. You thought this was a joke, well it's not. Meg is so fragile right now I can't believe you would think that." Casey said. Casey was pissed and if we were in a cartoon, smoke would've came out of her ears.

I picked up the paper and read it over. How could I have missed it? I am such an idiot. I ran after Meg but it was already to late, she was gone. I ran back inside. "Where did she go?" I asked Casey. "You seriously think I am going to tell you. You made her cry" she said walking away. Kian! I ran to the kitchen. "Kian, do you know where Meg goes when she's upset?" I asked. "I heard everything bro and that was harsh" he said. "Are you going to tell me or not? I have to fix this" I said. "She's at the beach, there's this side of the beach we're all the surfer go. There's a bunch of rocks and she usually sits on them" he said. I nodded and I ran out of the house.

Meg's POV

Your joking right? Out of all the things he could've said he said that. I mean I knew he was either going to be okay with it or not but I didn't expect it to hurt this much. On my way out I grabbed my keys. There was only one place I wanted to be right now and that was the beach.

When I reached the beach, I parked my car and slammed the door shut. I ran to where I usually hide. It wasn't hiding, I usually would just sit on the rock and watch the waves and the sunset. Or sometimes walk, but today I just wanted to sit and cry. As I ran I smacked hard into something. I looked up and saw it was Alex. "Hey, wait have you been crying?" he asked. "Maybe" I said as he pulling me into a hug but that only caused me to cry more. He rubbed circles on my back trying to calm me down. "What happen?" he asked. "I'm I'm pregnant and I don't think Jc wants the baby" I said as tears kept falling. I was crying into his chest and I probably wet his shirt by now. I knew he didn't know what to say. Because neither did I.

I just let him hold me as I cried. That's when he got a call. "sorry I have to take this" he said, I nodded and we pulled away. I sat down where he left me, I wrapped my arms around my legs and looked at the sunset. Alex wasn't far so I could hear him talking but I didn't bother paying attention to what he was saying. "I am so sorry" I heard as arms wrapped around me. But it wasn't Alex, it was Jc. I pulled away and got up and walked away. "Babe, please let me explain" he said running after me. "Explain what!? Huh, I am pregnant and you think it's some kind of fucking joke. Why don't you just tell me you don't want the baby?" I yelled back as I kept walking away.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. "Let go, it's cool. I should've known that it wasn't going to work out." I said. We're so close, I could feel his breath on my lips. "You won't even let me talk. How do you know I don't want the baby I never said that" he said. "You didn't have to" I said trying to pull away from him. "Well let me talk. I thought you guys were pulling a prank on me. I am in love with you I wouldn't just leave you when your carrying our son or daughter" he said.