17.Birthday and Moving out

Meg's POV

Today we were all celebrating the twins birthday and to be honest it's a little crazy to think there already three. They walk, talk. "Room roooommm" Jer yelled as Kian ran after him. Elena's laughed echo as she after Kian. Jc had left to go drop off a few boxes with the help of Sam and Connor.

We found a house a cross the street from the boys which was great because we didn't want to separate the kids from there favorite uncles and aunts. I closed the last box. We were moving in to a three bedroom house perfect for us. I felt someone tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw Elena raise her hands up so I could pick her up. Her eyes were puffy.

I picked up El, "Aww baby whats wrong" she wasn't much of a talker like Jer but that was okay soon she'll get out of her shell. "Booboo" she said pointing at her knee. I rubbed her knee and kissed it, she giggled. "Come on let's go see what Daddy's doing" I said. She nodded and we walked out of the room. "Jer!!" I yelled and in came running my little munchkin. "Mommy?" he asked. "We're going to see daddy want to come or do you wanna stay with Kiki?"

"With daddy" he said. He took a hold of my hand and we walked across the street. I set Elena down and opened the door. The kids ran ahead of me, "Daddy" they squealed as they saw Jc. I stood in the living room doorway and watched Jc with the kids. "How's my princess?" Jc asked picking up Elena. "Daddy what about me?" Jer asked. "I didn't forget you champ I would never forget you" Jc said kneeling to be the same height as Jer.

"Hey munchkins where's mommy?" he asked. Elena giggled and pointed at me. "Hey beautiful why don't we show the kids our surprise?" Jc asked. "I guess we could" We took the kids to the backyard where Jc and the boys had been working on a tree house. The backyard not only held the tree house but it also held the swing seat. On my way out I grabbed the camera so I could film the kids.

The boys came out from behind the tree and screamed. "Surprise!" The girls came out from the house with the cake. "Happy birthday Munchkins" Jer and Elena giggled. We sang happy birthday and cut the cake. "Hey Jer! How old are you?" I asked. He walked over to me and looked at the camera. He waved at the camera, just like his dad. "Mommy I this old" he said showing up four fingers.

"No baby your this old" I said holding up three fingers. "I know mommy. I big" he said fixing his shirt.